Disaster Date Special 1/13

So anyone wonder what it would've been like if y/n had actually become a hero?

°🌺°
Few years after graduation_

"Pro heroes, Destruction and Ground Zero, take down a large scale village and drug operation that has been plaguing our streets for so many months," a voice from the TV echoed, I picked up the remote just as the camera panned over onto me and Katsuki who were high fiving after our success. Sighing, I turned the TV off and focus on the food in front of me.

"Smells delicious," came a voice from behind as arms snaked around my waist, I smiled as Katsuki buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"How're you feeling now?" I asked, "that blow you took in that job looked painful."

"I'm fine," he grunted, "you really think that me, Katsuki Bakugo and Ground Zero, would ever get hurt?!"

"Of course not," I chuckled, playing along with his lightly oversized ego, "You're just an impenetrable wall of steel that never gets hurt, huh?"

"Exactly," he kissed me cheek and let me go, "glad you understood."

"Always," I nod as I put our food on our plates and placed Katsuki's in front of him and then sat down beside him.

"By the way, have you heard from Deku recently?" he asked as we ate, "he's been ignoring my calls. It's pissing me off."

"I haven't," I shook my head, "I think he is working on a big thing at the moment though so it makes sense."

"Those number one heroes always causing trouble just by existing," he rolled his eyes.

"You're no better, Katsu, just think, your rank as number two mixed with your slightly foul personality?" I made a hand gesture to let him fill in the blank, "it's not exactly the most favoured amongst the village."

"Do you want to die?!" he shouted, his hands sparking.

"No," I smiled, "I'm just telling the truth. Since high school, your personality has died down quite a bit but its still as foul as ever. I bet Best Jeanist is always on your back."

"Tch-- that old man has nothing on me," he grumbled, I just laughed at him and focused on eating, "by the way... You have the day off tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him curiously.

"Do you want to go on a date?" he asked, "it's been a while."

"I'd love to," I smiled, he grinned.

"It'll be the best fucking date you've ever been on," he exclaimed as he finished his food and rushed out the house to god only knows where.

"Alright..?"

°🌺°
The next day_
10am_

Shuffling around me woke me up, I groggily sat up and yawned just to see Katsuki sat at the end of the bed with a tray of food in his hands.

"Morning," I greeted him tiredly. He leaned over and kissed my forehead before placing the tray on my lap.

"Morning," he grinned, "eat up and get dressed. We're going out soon."

"OK," I nodded as he left the room and I began eating.

Once I finished, I changed into a f/c blouse and some jeans before walking out to see Katsuki staring intensely at his phone.

"Looking for something?" I asked as I draped myself on his back and looked at his phone. It was just the weather.

"No," he replied as he took one of my hands and kissed my knuckles before dragging me down onto the sofa with him, "now you're trapped and can't escape, my prisoner for the day."

"That's a weird way to say that it's our date day," I laughed as he tightly hugged me and grinned, "where are we going?"

"It's a secret," he replied, "just know it'll be fun."

I stared at him for a bit before nodding and relaxing in his hold.

"I'm sure it will be," I smiled.

"Don't go falling asleep, we've got to go," he grumbled as he sat us up, grabbed my hand and pulled me off the sofa.

He's doing it again.

I winced as his hand became unbearably hot.

"Katsuki! My hand," I hissed.

"Oh-! Sorry," he looked away, "I'm just nervous. We don't really go on sates and when we do you plan them so this is totally new... I just want you to be happy."

Aw he's so cute. His personality has been knocked down so much in just a few hours.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," I pulled him out the apartment, "just lead the way. I'll be happy with anything as long as there aren't any spiders or anything like that."

He regained his cocky grin and pulled me to the lift of our apartment complex.

"Well then in that logic then this date is going to be fucking awesome," he exclaimed as the lift opened up to the underground parking and we walked to the car. I pulled my keys out and went to the drivers seat but he quickly snatched them from my hands and steered me to the passenger seat.

"I'm driving today. You just relax and have fun," he ordered as he pushed me into the seat.

"Uh--? OK?" I gave him a questioning look but accepted as he walked back to the drivers seat and sat down in it.

Now I'm curious.