||21||

"Oh goodie, it's time to get this party started!" Midnight exclaimed as the timer buzzed loudly.

"Hey hey, look alive!" Present Mic called most likely to Aizawa who'd probably retired to his sleeping bag or something, "after 15 minutes of strategy, 12 cavalry teams are prepared to go head to head."

"I see some unexpected student combinations," Aizawa commented.

"Come on! Everyone get your hands in the air! It's time for an arena battle royal!" Present Mic announced as our teams were given our headbands, "let me hear you scream!"

Then we all got into our positions and Shiozaki was surprisingly not that heavy which was really cool.

"Alright," I started, "We can win this."

"Right!" the class B kids all cheered.

I am worth 205 points, Shiozaki is worth 190 points, Tetsutetsu is worth 160 points and Yosetsu is worth 150 points, that means our team is worth 705 points.

Shiozaki tied the headband around her head and had her vines protecting it.

"Let's get this party started! Start our final countdown before the game starts!" Present Mic called out, "3...2...1... Go!!!"

Everyone went sprinting to Midoriya's team straight away so we went running away the others.

"Grab Hagakure's headband!" I shouted, pointing to the girl who wasn't wearing any clothes so the guys looked pretty awkward.

Shiozaki quickly snagged the headband and put it around her neck.

"Who should we go for next?" Tetsutetsu asked, I hummed and looked at the Monoma kid.

"Your Monoma friend," I replied, "I'll turn back time and have us walk over there before turning time forward again and you snatch them, I'll turn time back and we sprint."

"Sounds like it's all down to timing," Yosetsu commented, I nodded.

"We have to trust each other completely for this to actually work," I replied, he nodded.

"Alright, let's do it," Shiozaki agreed.

I activated my time quirk and turned time back, taking my team with me.

"Whoa, this is crazy!" Tetsutetsu shouted, "there's no one here!"

I nodded.

"Let's go, they can still move around in the actual time-space so if we hang around here too long we can fail real quick," I warned them, they all nodded and ran over to where we'd be stood behind Monoma.

Bakugo's PoV

"Look at that! Team Shiozaki has disappeared! Where will they reappear?" Present Mic shouted we all looked around.

"Y/n's quirk is starting to annoy me," I growled just as y/n's team appeared suddenly behind this Class B jerk who was mouthing off to me. The green-haired girl who was on top of y/n's team quickly took all of the headbands from around the jerks neck and then disappeared again.

"Would you look at that!! Team Shiozaki just took all of Team Monoma's points and disappeared again!" Present Mic shouted as Kaminari set off a giant electricity attack on the other side of the arena.

"I--" Monoma looked at his neck in disbelief, "you!"

He pointed over to the other side where y/n's team were now stood, y/n's eyes glowing bright green.

"So manly," Kirishima fanboyed from the front.

I think y/n is probably our biggest enemy here.

Your PoV