||34||

We all moved to our own different places. I sat out in the plaza under a tree. I need to try and calm down.

Being angry only results in losing.

"Sato and Kirishima have been knocked out. Exam over."

Damn. That was so quick. I didn't expect them to be out so fast, but then again, their quirks aren't too good for long term attacks so I guess it makes sense.

"Oi, y/n," Bakugo came and sat across from me, making sure to keep his eyes on my own, as soon as they travelled down a little bit, he blushed like mad. I knew why and ended up blushing myself.

"Can we just forget about what happened in the nurse's office?" I asked him, "it was really embarrassing."

"I agree," he nodded, "by the way..."

He looked at me seriously.

"Is that guy seriously your dad?" he asked, I scoffed.

"Apparently," I replied, "I wouldn't call him much of a dad though. More like a deadbeat."

"Crazy," he mumbled before shaking his head, "you know the camp..."

"You know, I'm very confused what you're talking about when you say 'camp', I've just been agreeing and hoping someone would elaborate a bit," I stopped him quickly, a confused expression dressing my face.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami practical exam, ready. Go!"

"The day your train wasn't online was the day we got told that after the exams Class 1-A will be going on a training camp in the mountains to improve our quirks," Bakugo explained, "We'll be up there for a while."

"Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed the final."

"I see," I nodded.

"Team Iida and Ojiro practical exam, start."

"Anyway, what about it?" I asked him.

"Well I was wondering if you needed some stuff, maybe we can go to the mall together?" he asked, looking away, blushing slightly.

"Team Iida and Ojiro have passed the final."

"I mean, I don't see why not," I replied, "I will have to see what I need first though."

I felt the tips of my ears burning as I seriously considered the offer.

"Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, practical exam, ready? Go."

(a/n: I'm making a comment that in Todoroki and Yaoyorozu's battle, Aizawa was like an emo sleepy spider man, it amuses me every time - also if you see this on tumblr, thats...me..yeah that's me, yeah I still use that dead place. Its my only amusement OK?)

"Even if you don't need anything, we can grab a bite to eat or something," Bakugo suggested with a slight shrug

L-like a date?

"Team Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have passed the final exam."

"Uh-- yeah, sure," I nodded.

"Team Uraraka and Aoyama, practical exam, begin."

"Awesome," he nodded before getting up, "just so you know it's not because I like you or anything."

"Well, yeah whatever, it's not like I like you either," I huffed, turning away, actually my heart was racing miles a minute. Did Bakugo just ask me out on a date?

"Team Uraraka and Aoyama have passed the exam."

"Well I'm going now," he stood up and stormed away.

"Team Ashido and Kaminari, practical exam, ready? Begin."

I'm going to nap now.

°🌺°

"Hey, y/n, wake up," someone shook me awake, I woke up to see the woman making my suit, "I've got your suit~"

I took the box, she passed me another one.

"Also, this was sent to you as an extra part of your suit from some named' Simon Smith'," she told me before waving and walking away. I thanked her before going to the changing room and changing into my new suit. I opened the separate box after to see a katana. Awesome!

(source: CherrysDesigns on Deviant art)

"I look like one of those old fashioned Japanese soldiers, I like it," I nodded at my new suit. Black and gold knee-high boots, crimson loosish bottoms, a black fight fitting vest top and a black jacket, my left sleeve had wider cuffs compared to the right. The right sleeve had a crimson cuff and the collar is the same. The small details are golden as well. My katana is a black handle with golden material that hangs down and the sheath is black.

"I look awesome," I mumbled before shaking my head and then headed towards the exam arena.

"Y/n, just on time, your exam will start now," Aizawa commented as I walked through, "Wow, a new suit, you look great."

I didn't acknowledge him, I'm finally in the zone, none of my emotions will evade my façade. I can do this without getting angry. I know it.

The giant doors in front of me opened and I stepped in.

"Team l/n practical exam, ready? Go!"

"A mountain range, huh?" I questioned as I looked around, "I'm at my element in a mountain range."

I walked for a while before finally reaching an area that looks like a picnic area and my father was sat on the bench with a cup of herbal tea in his hand.

"Ah, you're here," he looked at me, "I honestly thought I'd get to finish my tea but I guess it can wait."

"I'll wait," I sat on the floor and placed my sword on my lap as I did.

"Alright," he nodded before we both sat in silence, both of us were charging up our destroy energy, we could tell because we were just competing in an intense stare-off.

"I'm ready," he smashed the cup and stood up, I nodded and stood up too.

"As am I," I replied, we both erupted in f/c glows, however, his had silver and black mixed in with it and was much more intense.

It took a moment before his hit me. I felt like I was being suffocated. My body was trembling like crazy and my blood ran cold.

I fought to stay up before finding myself dropping to my knees, my breathing heavy and ragged.

"So much...pressure..." I choked out, my eyes wide in fear.

"Can you feel it?" he asked, "the real power of Destroy?"