||37||

First day of summer_
Free day before Training Camp_

I was sat with Storm in the garden when a group of voices started echoing around the area.

Now, that would seem normal if I lived in a city or a town, however, I live in the middle of nowhere, so this was very odd.

"Hello, y/n," it was Yaoyorozu and the other girls of the class.

"Wait for a second, how'd you get my address?" I asked, "scratch that, how did you find my house at all?"

"We asked Bakugo," Mina shrugged.

"Anyway, y/n, come to the pool with us!" Hagakure thew herself at me, her bag whacking me in the face as she did.

"What, no thanks," I shook my head, truth be told, I can't swim, so I'd rather not go with those guys to the pool. I'll end up drowning without anyone noticing.

"Why not?" Jiro asked.

"Because," I replied, my tone falling into a whisper, "I can't swim."

"What?" Asui asked, "you need to speak up."

"I said," I started before mumbling a bit louder than before, "I can't swim."

"You can't swim?" Yaoyorozu asked, "don't worry! We'll teach you!"

"Really?" I asked, "why would you want to do that?"

"Because we're friends right?" she asked, I frowned before sighing.

"Sure whatever," I replied before grabbing Storm and gesturing for them to follow.

"You've got a nice home, but you live so far away, I get why you're always late now," Hagakure chuckled.

"What's your cat's name?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Storm," I passed him to her and he started purring instantly, "would you look at that. He likes someone other than me, feel lucky, Yaoyorozu, it doesn't happen to many people."

"Please, call me Momo," she shook her head, stroking Storm's as we walked.

"Oh yeah, you call us all by our last names, right?" Uraraka asked, "just call us by our first, after all, we call you y/n. So, call me Ochaco!"

"And me Tsu," Asui nodded along.

"Kyoka," Jiro added.

"Toru," Hagakure jumped up.

"You already call me Mina so we're cool," Mina grinned as we entered the house.

"Just stay here, I'll be right back," I quickly went upstairs and packed my back. A f/c towel, my school swimsuit and my will to go.

I walked back downstairs and then went to the training room where my grandparents (as old as they are) were sparring.

"I'm going to the pool with the girls in my class," I told them, they looked at me unsure, "they told me they'd teach me how to swim."

They smiled and nodded.

"Have fun," grandpa told me.

"But remember to be careful," grandma added on. I nodded and left before taking Storm from Momo and putting him on the scratching Post before leading them back to the train station and off to school we went.

°🌺°

We were getting changed when a hand touched my back. I jumped and swung an automatic kick at the perpetrators.

I am Destruction | Bakugo x reader (kinda) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara