Tensions 5/5

I leaned against a wall, bloody and exhausted.

My katana was lodged into the floor in front of me, I was using it to keep me stood up as my breathing burned my throat and my body and head ached like I was being stabbed over and over.

Saying my body didn't go into stage 4 of QCD during this fight would be a lie. I've noticed that I can't pry my quirks apart anymore, they're one and it hurts to even try to understand what it is that I'm using to fight.

"Tch-- you're so annoying!" the man who's being giving me the most trouble grabbed my through and raised my weakened body high off the ground. He had some kind of muscle quirk, it reminded me of the muscle guy Izuku fought back in the training camp. He told me about it and from what I was told, this guys quirk is basically identical. Except it also made him somehow larger in size, I don't remember Izuku saying that...

His grip on my throat tightened and I found myself fighting to stop my airways from closing. I tried to pry his giant hand off my throat but failed miserably.

"Let...go..." I forced out, trying to separate my quirks so I could use destroy on the muscle wall around his hand.

"No way," he laughed, "I'll be extremely satisfied to watch you die."

The whole room was filled with injured and unconscious villains who'd I'd managed to take out, but this guy... This guy just won't drop! He just gets stronger and stronger! Or he just seems stronger because of my weakening form. Who knows... It's probably both.

My vision blurred and my whole body screamed for a rest. I was bleeding from all over and I felt like death was beckoning me to come over to it.

No.

I can't.

I promised I'd watch Tomoe became a hero, I can't leave until he becomes a hero.

"Let. Me. Go!" I shouted, pushing the last of my energy into my body and pushing it out.

I have a reason to live! I won't let you take that away from me!

"A-ah!" he grunted and spun me around before letting me go like he was in some sort of hammer throw competition.

I expected some kind of impact. You know, like a wall or the floor, maybe the ceiling but I didn't get that, instead I felt a warmth as someone caught me.

"Y/n..." an angry deep voice growled in my ear, "hold on, love..."

I could only see outlines of figures. Green and orange...

"K-katsuki?" I mumbled as I felt myself being carefully placed on the floor.

Katsuki... Wait... I'm sorry for arguing... Please don't leave me...

°🌺°

Bakugo's PoV

"You beat my wife to a bloody pulp, you'll fucking pay for that," I lunged forward and sent explosion after explosion to the giant mass of muscle that tossed y/n to the side like so was just a ball.

"Calm down, Kacchan," Izuku called out to me as the Villain dropped to the floor, his form creating an indent.

"Don't call me that, damn nerd," I glared at the green haired number one hero beside me who just did those comical 'seriously' faces before prying me off the bloody mess of a Villain.

"Take y/n to the emergency team downstairs, I'll round these guys up," he told me.

"This bastard deserves so much more than death!" I growled, DEKU slapped me. He fucking bitch slapped me.