||51||

(yes I built this up myself on IKEA's home planning app, shushshh)

I finished setting up my room and realised it somehow looked a thousand times different to when I'd come in.

I'd asked Momo to make me a ton of furniture for my room and I'd been bought some stuff by the school yesterday as well so nothing but my family photos were actually from my home, that saddened me quite a bit. But whatever...

I hooked my punching bag up onto my roof and decided I'd change to work out for a bit.

Suddenly a knock came from my door just as I was changing.

"One minute, let me just finish getting changed!" I called back before opening my door to see basically the whole class, "what's up?"

I pushed Mineta away as he tried to walk into my room.

"We're doing a competition to see who has the best room, mind if we take a look at your space?" Mina asked I looked at her unsure before nodding and stepping aside, opening the door and allowing them to come in.

"Whoa, it's so nice in here," Ochaco cheered, "what's with the punching bag?"

"I-- uh-- train a lot and let out frustration on it," I replied awkwardly, "I'm not one for flashy things, plus I've kind of got nothing...really... I mean, the only thing I have from home are a couple of photos."

I looked at the photos on my desk.

"Even then, there aren't many of them," I continued, pushing Mineta away from my wardrobe, "Sorry to destroy your expectations... Oh! By the way, I don't know if you've decided already but I'd love it if you'll allow me to cook breakfast and dinner for you all."

They were all silent for a while.

"You OK?" I asked, Mina and Toru came flying at me and tackled me into a hug.

"Yeah!" they screamed.

"You're such an angel, y/n!" Mina exclaimed I winced.

"Thank you?" I replied before slipping out of their holds, "anyway, I was just about to throw some punches, anyone want to join?"

"No thanks," everyone replied before Kirishima came flying forward.

"Ye--" he started before being dragged away by Sero.

"We'll leave you to yourself," Sero waved as they all walked away, I waved and kicked my door shut before wrapping up my hands in bandages before changing my mind and grabbing my phone.

°🌺°

I woke up extremely early this morning and began cooking. Dish after dish, I placed each bowl or plate of food onto tables. I placed them from what friendship groups I concluded to be.

Definitely keeping Bakugo and Midoriya away from each other.

After eating my own breakfast, I returned to my room and got into my exercise gear and going out for a jog around the campus.

"Y/n!" a voice shouted, I looked over my shoulder to see Tetsutetsu, "good morning!"

"Morning, Tetsutetsu," I greeted him as he caught up to me, "out for a morning jog?"

"Hell yeah! Nothing like waking yourself up with a run in the early morning," he replied enthusiastically.

"Can't disagree, however, I'm not enjoying it as much as I usually would," I replied.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"Well, you see, I lived in the mountains my whole life so being in the city from waking up and then going to sleep is really dampening my mood," I explained, "I kind of prefer to just hide in the mountains."

"I would too if I were you! That training Camp was so peaceful, despite the obvious," Tetsutetsu agreed, "the air was so clear and much lighter than in the city."

I nodded.

"That's because you can only get there by a vehicle on the roads to a certain point or a train to the out of the way Trainstation," I told him, "so there's not much air pollution clogging up the air."

He nodded in awe.

"Sounds like fun, anyway, I'll see you later," he waved as I jogged down the path of Class 1-A's dorms again.

Damn, that jog went faster than it usually does. Incredible...

I entered the building to see everyone at the tables eating.

"Morning, y/n!" Mina shouted as she was about to jump on me, I quickly dodged and stepped away.

"Sorry, I'm kind of sweaty," I apologised, "and morning. I hope your breakfasts were to your liking."

"They were delicious," Iida informed me with his weird arm chop motion again. I nodded and then walked to the lift and went to my room. From there I grabbed my uniform, towel and washing up stuff and went back downstairs and to the baths where I quickly washed myself clean of my sweat and fatigue and got ready for school, leaving my dirty stuff in my locker to clean later tonight.

"Oh, by the way, who won the competition last night?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Sato," Momo replied, "he made the most delicious cake that he won us girls over."

"Really?" I asked, "congrats."

He nodded embarrassed as we all made our way towards school.

For some reason, I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what... I guess I'm pulling a Neville Longbottom today.