||25||

"Bakugo and y/n have both been unstoppable today!" Present Mic exclaimed before I turned around and placed my finger on my lips, "my lips are sealed."

"Alright," I got myself into a defensive stance, "Bakugo, I'm going to get revenge for our last sparring match!"

I'll distract him, stall for a while, while I'm charging up my destroy for my move.

"You want to lose again?" he asked smugly. I quickly clicked my tongue and shook my head.

"I probably will lose, but I'm going to avenge my pride," I replied, looking away with a yawn.

"Did you seriously just yawn at me?" he shouted, I looked out the corner of my eye and stuck my tongue out.

"So what if I did?" I asked, "you going to melt my face off?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I think I might just do that."

"I'd like to see you try," I replied cockily before he launched at me, I'm not ready.

I quickly turned back time and let out a breath of relief as I kept charging up, my veins all over started to glow f/c and I found myself not being able to see anything but white.

I'm ready.

I turned time forward again and closed my eyes, focusing on using my other senses.

3rd Person PoV

Bakugo looked around, wondering where she'd pop up from just to watch as she appeared right where she disappeared. But she looked different.

"Destructive net," y/n mumbled before throwing her hands out, a strange net of f/c glowing squares that covered the whole width of the inbound fighting platform and high up into the sky, appeared in front of her.

"What the hell is that?" Bakugo growled in shock as the net stood in his way of destroying y/n.

"You're over there, huh?" y/n muttered.

"What?" he questioned as she threw her hand forward. The net start moving, at first slow before it got enough strength and momentum and started going faster. Bakugo, being Bakugo, stayed put and shot an explosion at it. When it didn't disappear he frowned and jumped back a few paces before launching himself in the air, it was a race of speed. Would it be Bakugo's explosions or y/n's net?

Everyone clung to the edges of their seats, watching as the net got closer and closer to Bakugo until finally...

Bakugo overtook the height of the net, losing a shoe in the process. He landed again and looked to see his shoe was completely annihilated.

"If that hit me then...damn," he looked over to y/n and started walking over.

"I missed," y/n sighed, "I'm sorry Bakugo."

"No, I'm sorry," Bakugo shook his head before running and throwing explosion after explosion at y/n not noticing that her eyes had been closed the whole time until he had her pinned to the ground below him, "why are your eyes closed?"

"It's quite simple actually," y/n replied, "I can't see."

She rolled them over and threw a few punches before flipping back out of the way, making sure to stay out of the hothead's range.

"You can't see?" he repeated, "you blind or something?"

"Something like that," y/n replied, aiming a punch towards Bakugo but because she didn't know exactly where he was, he managed to grab her unsure attack and pull her close before setting an explosion off and sending her flying across the arena again.

Her gloves charred and her quirk beginning to gradually work away at the holes in the gloves until there were no gloves and her hands were just destroying the floor beneath her, she tried to sit up but slipped and fell back again.

"Just turn time back on your body or something," Bakugo growled, getting annoyed at the girl's disability, grabbing the collar of her shirt and dragging her up. She felt ashamed to do this but, she swung her knee as hard as she could right in Bakugo's crotch, causing the boy to drop her and drop to his knees, she then proceeded to throw a kick at the boys face, sending him flying, almost out of bounds but he caught himself.

"That was a cheap trick," Bakugo snapped.

"You were being dumb, after I explained to you how Time works you still have the audacity to tell me to just turn back time on myself," y/n mocked his voice before dodging an attack coming for her.

She thought she had his attack pattern down, so it was going to be really easy to take him down if she could just get the upper hand.

However, when she prepared to dodge a kick, Bakugo used an explosion to propel him behind her and then shot a power-filled kick into y/n's back, a cloud of thick grey smoke taking over the arena as y/n went flying into the railing of one of the stands. The smoke cleared just as y/n started falling, limp and unconscious down and landing with a loud crack into the ground again.

Midnight's eyes widened as she and Cementoss ran over to the h/c haired girl, feeling for a pulse.

"Quick, get her to Recovery Girl," Midnight urged, "and don't let her hands touch you or anything else."

Cementoss nodded and picked the girl up before running away.

"F/n l/n has been KO'd, the winner is Katsuki Bakugo," Midnight announced.

"More like butchered, that poor girl is barely alive."

"She did go in blind, literally."

"She's got potential though."

"Yeah, when she recovers, I want her to come to my agency."

"It's going to be a fight over her now."