||60||

20 minutes later_
The announcement_

I sighed as I sat on the floor, looking up at the stage. After getting out of the infirmary after hearing Gang Orca apologise about a hundred times, I came straight to the exam area to find out who passed and found it wasn't happening yet so I just sat and waited.

My head was ringing and I felt like I was being frozen and then thrown into a burning inferno over and over.

I might kill Todoroki and Inasa for this, I'm sick because of the heat I had to endure because their bickering got them incapacitated. Idiots.

But then again, Bakugo saved me from plummeting to my death and I felt really happy about that. So that's cool.

Looking around, I notice I'm the only one still in my hero suit, everyone else was in their school uniform. Oh well, I live to be the odd one out, doesn't matter. Wait-- my katana.

No, it can wait. I'll look for it later.

"OK, everyone," Mera walked onto the stage and started the announcement, "thanks for your hard work in today's exam. Now before I announce the results, I should probably explain the way we evaluated you."

Yes, please, do tell.

"Between HUC and the Heros public safety commission, we had a two-way scoring system to determine your total score," he told us, "in other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order. Keep my words in mind as you search the screen for your name."

My eyes scanned across the board as the names popped up. At first, I'd thought I'd failed but then, there it was: f/n l/n, I passed!

I scanned the board for the rest of my classmates' names just to notice that everyone except Bakugo and Todoroki actually passed the exam. I guess Todoroki because of what happened during the exam and I guess Bakugo was too rude to pass anything anyway so...

"And he was calling me an idiot," I muttered, shaking my head.

"Next we'll give you your results," Mera announced as men in suits walked around with giant stacks of paper, "they include a break down of your scores, so you'll know exactly which areas you need to improve in going forward."

A man stopped in front of me and gave me my sheet.

"We knocked off points if something went wrong. Fall below 50 and you were done, failed instantly. These demerits are shown on your sheet. So I would look at them and improve based off what you failed at," he told us.

I looked down to see only two demerits - 1 for doing something I wasn't sure about working, I was that obvious? Damn. - 3 for getting caught in a life-threatening position. That makes sense.

Rescue: + 101 points
Offensive: + 25 points
Demerits: - 4 points
Over all: + 122 points
Bonus (analytical skills): +10 points
Over all + bonus: + 132 points

How the bloody hell did I manage that one? I only saved one person, two if you count Inasa. Wow. I'm...quite shocked...actually...

I stood up and walked over to the other in my class.

"Y/n, what did you get?" Kirishima asked.

"122 points, plus ten for the bonus so 132," I replied, his eyes bulged out of his head.

"Jeez, y/n! You're amazing," he stared at me with those weird star-filled eyes, "so manly..."

It's been a while since I've heard that line...