||44||

Five minutes later_
Villain meeting place_

3rd Person PoV

Mr Compress found himself drilled to the meeting space by three students, Midoriya, Shoji and Todoroki who were launched into the air by Uraraka's zero gravity and Asui's frog quirks combined. Unfortunately for them, villains: Dabi, Twice and Toga were all there waiting for the arrival of their successful teammate.

"Whoa whoa-- what's this?" Twice's energetic personality questioned as Toga lit up at the sight of her crush and Dabi just stood there with an annoyed but curious expression, "Hey wait-- I know these kids."

Twice's second deeper personality took over and questioned 'who are they?' loudly.

"Give Kacchan, y/n and Tokoyami back to us!" Midoriya shouted down at the man being flatted like a pancake beneath the three attackers.

"Out of the way, Compress," Dabi ordered as his hand erupted in bright blue flames, Mr Compress noticed and moved (I think, I don't really know) before Dabi threw a giant flame of blue fire towards the three students, Todoroki and Shoji barely dodging while Midoriya got a full-on attack to the face.

Midoriya screamed while Shoji growled out that his arms were burning.

"Midoriya! Shoji!" Todoroki shouted before looking towards Twice who was flying towards him in a pretty strange pose.

"The beat-up little boy and you, you're on Shigaraki's kill list!" Twice announced as he pulled something out of his wrist bands, "no they weren't."

While Twice fought Todoroki, Toga tried to go after Midoriya but Shoji got in the way while Mr Compress appeared again.

"You messed up my exit you unrehearsed armatures," Mr Compress said angrily before meeting Dabi.

"You get l/n and Bakugo?" Dabi asked.

"Of course," Compress nodded, going to pull the marbles from his pocket just to find they weren't there anymore.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're done! He gave away his best trick," Shoji announced, catching the attention of said performer, "I'm not sure what your quirk is and it sucks y/n isn't here to figure it out, however, it had something to do with those little marbles am I right? The ones you stashed in your pocket."

Shoji presented the three missing marbles.

"I'm guessing these have y/n, Bakugo or Tokoyami in," he said smugly.

Mr Compress laughed.

"Well colour me impressed, just as I'd expect from someone with so many hands," he said with a nod, "how splendid."

"Right," Todoroki nodded, "great work Shoji."

"Moron," Dabi muttered, going to throw flames to the three students before Mr Compress stopped him.

The three ran to the tree line to come face to face with a Nomu, redirecting their route, they stop just in time to stop themselves from tumbling headfirst into Kurogiri's warp gate.

"It's been five minutes since the signal," Kurogiri announced as warp gates appeared behind the villains, "let's go Dabi."

"Sorry, Izuku but I'll see you later, OK?" Toga waved to the green-haired boy as if they were best friends as she walked into her gate. Twice just dived in like he was going swimming and Mr Compress turned to start walking away.

"Hold on, we're not leaving without the kid," Dabi spoke up stubbornly, Mr Compress stopped midstride.

"Don't worry," he said, drawing the attention of everyone, "they were so proud of themselves for routing through my pockets that I thought I'd let them gloat."

The three gasped, figuring out what that meant.

"But allow me to explain a basic tenant of magic," Mr Compress took his mask off, "if I'm flaunting something shiny, it's because there's something else I don't want you to see."

He opened his mouth, and there, sat on his tongue, were the three marbles, in them were images of the three missing students in the positions they were taken in. Y/n paralysed, Tokoyami knocked out, and Bakugo, standing proudly behind everyone else.

"No! He's got them!" Todoroki and Midoriya both shouted in shock. Mr Compress continued to show off and clicked his fingers, the three marbles in Shoji's hands changed into three blocks of Todoroki's ice.

"Is that my ice?" he asked, recognising the clear surface as it fell to the floor and shattered at their feet.

A metaphor for crumbling dreams would be perfect right about now.

"That's right," Mr Compress nodded, his eyes narrowing in their direction, "during the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and slipped them into my right pocket."

"Damn it!" Midoriya shouted before running forward, his arms following behind him, it made him look like he was part of Naruto. Shoji and Todoroki followed quickly after him as Mr Compress placed his mask back over his face.

"A little bit of misdirection, forgive me, I do so adore a twist ending," Mr Compress concluded as he stepped further and further into the warp gate, his lower portion of his body eaten away by the purple and black mist, Dabi disappearing right next to him.

"You can't do this!" Midoriya shouted loudly, but oh how wrong he was. They're villains, they can do whatever they want if they want when they want.

"One last bow," Mr Compress said, "and then the curtain falls."

However, a very familiar bright shimmering beam appeared and destroyed said man's mask, catching his face and causing him to cough two of the three beads out of his mouth.

Aoyama, who was spared by a hair, was crouched in the bushes, scared but determined to get his classmates back from the cocky Villain. Shoji, Todoroki and Midoriya all shot forward to grab the two, completely missing that the third was not to be seen.

Shoji successfully grabbed one, just before Todoroki grabbed the other, Dabi swooped in and snatched it right from under him.

"Well isn't that a tragedy?" Dabi asked mockingly, "poor little Shoto Todoroki."

"Confirm it now, release them," Dabi demanded.

"That lazer ruined my finale," Mr Compress commented before clicking his fingers and freeing the two free marbles to reveal Tokoyami and Bakugo.

Dabi smiled as he grabbed Bakugo's neck and then dragged him into the gate, Midoriya diving for his childhood friend as they went.

The gate disappeared and the boy disappeared along with it.

"Y/n and Bakugo," Todoroki muttered as Midoriya smashed his head over and over off the floor.