||46||

"Dabi, let him go," Shigaraki ordered.

"You know he'll just fight," Dabi replied.

"It's fine, we're recruiting him, so we should treat him as an equal," Shigaraki replied with a carefree tone, "Besides, he's smart enough to know that he can't take us all, right? After all, UA students are all so clever."

He's not alone though.

We shared a look and nodded before watching the scene continue to unfold.

"Hey, Twice, you do it," Dabi looked to the split personality controlled man.

"Sure thing! No way..." Twice replied.

"Do it," Dabi ordered.

"Aw man," Twice muttered as he approached my ticking time bomb of a friend.

"I do apologise for such forceful methods, but please do understand that we're not some kind of unruly mob committing crimes without a third act in mind," Mr Compress apologised to us as Twice knelt down and undid Bakugo's restraints, "We didn't kidnap you by accident."

"Even though our backgrounds are different, everyone here has suffered because of people and rules," Shigaraki stood up and began walking over, "and heros who try to hold us back. I'm sure you're the same..."

However, he was so wrong, I jumped out of the way just as Bakugo lept up from his chair, throwing it at me as I placed Eina safely on the floor behind me and caught the piece of furniture.

Bakugo screamed as he sent an explosion towards Shigaraki and I shouted 'duck' to Bakugo as I swung the chair full force and whacked Shigaraki with it, it shattered on impact and I stood back in front of Eina, watching, ready to attack anyone who dared to try.

"Shigaraki!" Twice called as a hand dropped from said man's face and onto the floor.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking," Bakugo growled, "can you not get to the point or do you just like the sound of your own voice? Basically, you're saying you want to cause some trouble and you want me and y/n to join you. Well screw you, and if you lay a fucking finger or y/n, I will personally kill you."

"I like to win, I want to win just like All Might. No matter what you have to offer me, that will never change, do you understand?" Bakugo replied.

"And I'm sick of your texts, delete my number you ass hat," I chimed in, "that's all I really care about at the moment. Thank you very much."

Toga lunged forward at me with a sucking needle she used on Ochaco in the forest. I caught it and it crumpled (now that I'd charged up enough).

"Didn't we discuss how my quirk works back in middle school, Himiko Toga?" I asked her. She grinned at my frowning form as I deactivated my quirk and scooped Eina up.

The TV was on again, the stupid media conference with our teachers ringing throughout the room as we stared each other down.

"Heh, did you hear the teachers?" Bakugo asked, "they get me more than I thought, I'll never join your league of bastards!"

I could tell Bakugo was underestimating them.

"We may not still be at camp but I'm still allowed to fight!" he announced.

"He must've figured out he's important to us, clever boy." Magne

"No, he's a fool." Dabi

"Let me stab him." Toga

"A clever actor would've acted like we were winning him over, now he's broken character, he's finished." Mr C