Disaster Date Special 4/13

"Here," the security guard gave me and Ochaco complete access to the cameras and we started scanning the whole park.

"Y/n. Uraraka. Do you see anything?" Kirishima's voice buzzed through our earpieces. I placed my finger on the mic button.

"Nothing yet," I replied, "but we're looking."

"Y/n, look," Ochaco pointed at one of the screens in the children's area to see a man in all black stood suspiciously near a camera and just looking up. Suddenly the camera lost its feed.

"Hey," I turned to the guard and pointed to the screen, "where was that?"

"If I'm correct in remembering the layout, that would've been camera three in the children's section so around the octopus ride," he told us.

I pressed on the mic button again.

"We just saw him at the octopus ride area. He wiped out camera three," I told everyone.

"Got it, I'm near there," Sero replied.

I pulled my phone out and plugged it into the system.

"What're you doing?" Ochaco asked.

"I'm linking the security to my phone so I can go out and help as well," I told her.

"Right, that's a good idea," she nodded, "I'll stay here just in case he decides to come here to try and disable the security system to block us from finding him that way."

"Alright," I nodded as the system activated on my phone, "then I'll leave you here."

"Be careful," she warned.

"You too," I replied before jogging out the building and running through the park, I was flicking through the cameras.

"Y/n, camera eight just went out," Ochako's voice came through my ear, "the security guard said that that's near the death drop ride."

"But that's in the main area!" Katsuki shouted.

I winced from his voice.

"Kacchan, our ears," Midoriya complained.

"I'll go check it out, it's not far from me," I turned around and began running in that direction.

"Wait--! Y/n, you can go alone!" Katsuki called.

"I'll be fine, I'll just stall him if I find him," I replied as I came out into the open area at the death drop site.

My phone started ringing and I opened it to see 'Unknown' written across the screen.

I put it on speaker and raised it to my ear piece.

"I'm getting a call," I told everyone before answering.

"Hello, Heroes."

We didn't respond.

"Not talking? Alright. That makes this a lot more easier. I'm adding a new rule. If someone finds me and don't manage to catch me, I'll deduct half an hour off your time. You're already at an hour and forty five minutes, do you think you have the luxury of losing time? Good luck~"

He hung up.

"He's enjoying this too much," Kaminari hissed.

"Y/n, that must mean you're close to him and he knows it," Ochaco pointed out, "you have to catch him no matter what!"

"Right," I nodded, "though... My quirk might be an issue... Its kind of noticeable."

"You're right," Midoriya replied, "but I don't think there's any other way to catch him without getting attention around us..."

"I'll try hand to hand, if I don't manage with that then I'm sorry but my quirk has to be used," I replied before turning and looking around the area.

Far off in the distance I noticed a person with a clown mask staring in my direction.

"Creepy..." I shivered involuntarily before walking over to him, "Please come with me, sir, you're under suspicion as a Villain within the park."

Suddenly he threw a punch at me, I quickly dodged it.

Safe to say this it the guy.

"I've encountered--" I tried to report before throwing my arms up and blocking a kick that was being swung at my face.

I winced as I was thrown off to the side.

"Damn he's strong," I muttered. Stronger than the last time we encountered him.

The Shrapnel.

A masked villain who myself, and the other heroes at the the theme park right now, worked together to take down. He was Kaminari's target at first but he couldn't stop him so he asked for help, gradually it started with just him and Sero, then Mina and Kirishima joined, then me and Ochaco, then finally Midoriya and Katsuki.

It took all of our strength and power to find and take him down. All of us got out of the last fight extremely injured, though he was in worse shape and fell over a cliff into the ocean.

We just labelled him as dead after sweeping the area for him, so naturally after not finding him and considering the fatal wounds he had, we thought he died. I mean-- there was no way he could've survived. Guess we were wrong.

I mentally updated the info we had on him and stood up again.

Everyone around us had noticed and were freaking out.

"Guess I have no choice," I muttered before looking around, "everyone get out of here!"

The only thing that's changed is he is wearing a clown mask instead of his signature gas mask.

Everyone in the area sprinted away.

"You broke a rule, hero," Shrapnel stated before pulling a small rectangular thing out with a button on.

"Wait--! No! Don't do it!" I shouted before he pressed the button and suddenly the death drop beside me exploded in a flurry of red and orange accompanied by a large grey cloud of smoke.

"Damn it!" I shouted.