||20||

"The participants will form teams of two to four people that they will see fit, in theory it's basically the same as a regular playground game... But there is one difference, each player has been assigned a point value after the obstacle course," Midnight explained.

So I was right... That means that poor Midoriya is going to be the number one target in this game.

"The point assignments go up in fives, starting from the bottom. For example, 42nd place is worth 5 points and 43rd is worth 10. And the point value of the first contestant is... 10 million!" Midnight shouted loudly, Midoriya died on the spot, I sighed in amusement at his face.

"That's right, it's survival of the fittest with the chance that those at the bottom can overthrow those that're at the top," Midnight continued to explain.

"y/n did you figure that out earlier?" Todoroki asked me. I nodded.

"Something like that," I replied.

"You're much smarter than you let on," he commented, I just shrugged and looked forward again.

"Those of you at the top will suffer the most, of course, you'll hear that over and over in UA," Midnight continued talking, "that what Plus Ultra means."

She then stretched her whip out at Midoriya.

"Izuku Midoriya placed first in the qualifiers, he'll be worth ten million," Midnight pointed out what we all knew and suddenly everyone seemed really evil around him, like predators to their prey.

"First years! These are the rules you'll abide by," Midnight got everyone's attention back off Midoriya, "the game itself will last 15 minutes, individual point values will be added together to create a team total and everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headband. Swipe as many headbands you can to raise your teams score and stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them and another thing, even if your headbands been stolen or your team falls down you can keep playing until times up."

"This is going to be rough but use your quirks as much as you like. But... There are still rules, make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card, you'll be disqualified. Now you've got 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started," Midnight exclaimed, I looked around and started walking.

It doesn't matter how many points a person has because I'll be able to do this.

"y/n," Bakugo shouted me, "join our team."

"No thanks," I shook my head, a few kids from Class B approached me and we ended up becoming a team.

"What're your names?" I asked.

"I'm Yosetsu Awase," the boy with black hair and a white and blue bandana around his head introduced himself.

"I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu," the grey-haired angry guy with strange-looking eyes introduced himself.

"And I'm Ibara Shiozaki," the green vine haired girl introduced herself. I nodded.

"f/n l/n," I introduced myself, "now what should we do? Actually, what are your quirks? I can probably come up with a decent idea if I know your quirks."

They nodded in agreement.

"My quirk is called Steel, it allows me to turn all of my body into hard steel it's like your classmate's hardening quirk," Tetsutetsu explained.

"My quirk is called Weld, I'm able to hold objects together at the atomic level. It doesn't work if I don't actually touch both objects," Yosetsu explained, giving me an example with two loose pebbles on the floor.

"My quirk is called Vines, you can guess it means that I can grow vines from my head, I can extend them to attack and defend and I can even detach them whenever I want," Shiozaki explained to me.

I nodded.

"And mine is Time and Destroy, Time allows me to turn back and forward time on anything I want. On living things, I can currently hold it for 5 minutes and I can choose if I want others to not be affected by it, meaning we could theoretically do some time jumping and disappear and reappear all around the place. And Destroy allows me to turn anything that I touch with my bare hands into dust or literally nothing, it's pretty awkward to deal with so I wear my gloves because where I am now, there's no turn off button," I explained.

They all nodded.

"I think, Tetsutetsu is probably best at the front, and myself and Yosetsu at the back while Shiozaki is being carried by us," I suggested. They all looked like they were thinking it over before nodding.

"Sounds good," Yosetsu nodded, I nodded as well and put my fist out, they all bumped theirs against my own.

"You know, I guess not all of you class 1-A kids are all jerks," Tetsutetsu commented, "You're pretty cool."

"Why thank you," I nodded my head to him before we all looked to Midnight, ready to play.