||50||

A day later_
UA_
1-A dorms_
Heights Alliance_

I yawned and walked away from Aizawa's side and over to the other members of class 1-A.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together," Aizawa announced.

"So we all got the go-ahead to move on campus?" Sero asked happily as he looked around the group.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents," Toru let out an exhausted sigh.

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Kyoka replied awkwardly, I just looked away and sighed.

I had my bags with me because I had to go shopping after my outing with Bakugo for new clothes and Present Mic tagged along. Something about my safety being the number one priority after the villains purposely targeted me and tried to blackmail me for a while? Anyway, everything I picked up, he had a comment for...

I grabbed a white hoodie off the rack and turned to walk away when Present Mic jumped in my way.

"No no no, that won't do, yo," he shook his head and swapped the hoodie for a f/c one, "it compliments your personality much more, you dig?"

It was... A very difficult shopping trip.

"It makes sense, you got the worst of the gas attack," Ojiro chimed in. The rest of us just agreed (though I didn't actually know there was a gas attack? I guess that's what happens when you're turned into a marble...)

"I'm glad the teachers got back too, I was worried that you wouldn't be allowed considering the people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys," Tsu changed the topic.

"Yeah," Ochaco nodded along.

"I was surprised as well, but circumstances have changed," Aizawa replied, no you weren't you liar, "now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly."

He clapped.

"First, however, we haven't forgotten about your hero provisional licenses you were supposed to get during the training Camp," he diverted the discussion, I flopped down on my giant suitcase. We might be stood here for a while.

"That's what we were there for..." Kirishima commented, looking around like the answer to life and death was just passed down to him from god or whatever.

"So much has happened that it totally slipped my mind," Mina added on.

"Aren't you a pair," I muttered.

"This is important, listen well," Aizawa silenced everyone, "Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue y/n and Bakugo that night."

Oh no... Don't tell me they won't be able to get their licences...

"Based on your reactions, I'm concluding that the rest of you were at least aware of their plan," Aizawa addressed everyone's guilty faces, "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this: if it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here, except Bakugo, y/n, Jiro and Hagakure."

Oh. Well... This is a twist in the plot. Wow.

"The five of you who went, of course, but also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust, even if it was to prevent your friends from getting into trouble," he continued, "in order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey each rule to the letter and live as model students."

The atmosphere was tense, like, if it had some sort of visual property like fog, you'd probably be able to cut through it like it's just a block of cheese.

"That's all," suddenly the eery atmosphere dispersed and Aizawa turned and began walking into our dorm, "now look alive and enjoy your new home."

I chuckled soundlessly to myself and stood up, grabbed my suitcase and started following after Aizawa while everyone else stood in silence.

I turned around just in time to see Bakugo dragging Kaminari away, suddenly a really large surge of electricity came flying out of the bushes followed by derpy Denki which made the mood around them lighten.

I rolled my eyes and looked to Aizawa, he looked like he was ready to sleep six foot under at this point in life.

°🌺°

"Each student dormitory holds one class, girls are on the right and boys are on the left," Aizawa started explaining, we entered the large building and one look at that kitchen and I was pumped up and ready to cook a freaking feast! It was amazing!

"The entire first floor is a common area, that's where you'll find your kitchen, baths and washing rooms," he continued to explain as we all looked around the area, it was giant, big enough for ten families to live inside. Everyone had their own quirky reactions to the new space, they were entertaining to watch, however, to me this is certainly an upgrade from Aizawa's sofa, which wasn't comfortable in the slightest might I just add.

Mineta included, and of course, us girl sent him disgusted glances and Aizawa quickly shot him down with an evil aura surrounding him.

"Living quarters start on the first floor, four boys and two girls on each level, however, one will be four boys and one girl because we have an odd number of students," Aizawa continued to explain, "everyone gets their own room and you should be comfortable. You've got your own ACs, toilets, fridges and storage space."

He then pulled out a charter and showed us where we'll be staying.

On the first floor, Mineta, Midoriya, Aoyama and Tokoyami, along with Momo (sorry she's being kicked off top floor). On the second floor, Koda, Kaminari, Iida and Ojiro, along with Kyoka and Toru. On the third, Shoji, Kirishima and Bakugo, along with Ochaco and Mina. Finally on the fourth floor are those who are left, Sato, Todoroki and Sero, along with myself and Tsu.

"Your belongings already sent here have been placed in your room, except for y/n who has her stuff here now because of obvious circumstances," Aizawa continued to explain, "so spend today unpacking and getting settled, I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work."

"Yes, Mr Aizawa," we all bowed before watching him walk away.

"Let's go!" Mina shouted as soon as we heard the front door close. The energetic atmosphere appeared and I took a deep breath wondering whether I'll be able to live like this...