||10||

"13 protect the students," Aizawa shouted before running down the stairs.

"Whoa-- what's that?" Kirishima asked from beside me, I crouched down and looked the guy over, ignoring my surroundings.

There's no doubt about it.

That's the guy who came and destroyed the gate. The guy with the corrosion Quirk.

"Wait, Aizawa!" I shouted, everyone looked at me, Aizawa included, "if his Quirk is like mine, which I think it is, it's not the exact same but it's similar... Uh-- don't let him touch you! He has a corrosion or erosion Quirk! Not even one finger!"

He nodded.

What's with all the hands?

Are they real hands?

"The only real heros I see here are 13 and Eraser Head, according to our schedule we retrieved from the campus, All Might should be here as well," a voice spoke, it was deep and somehow chilled me to the bone. The portal shifted and formed a figure-ish.

"So you scums used the press as a cover?" Aizawa muttered before looking down at me, "did you see that?"

"He walked away as soon as he touched the wall, unless..." I bit my lip, "damn, I could've stopped him if only I wasn't talking to that idiot reporter."

"No time for regrets now," 13 spoke up, I think they were looking at me, "we just have to look ahead."

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who were eager to meet him," a new voice spoke, it as kind of raspy, slightly shaky something that I had no problem pinning onto hand man, "they want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here, maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play. I recognise one of them already. We met earlier."

Aizawa's scarf rose to life. Everyone started talking to each other.

"Why aren't the emergency sensors going off?" Yaoyorozu asked, 13 turned.

"I'm not entirely sure myself," they replied.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught, they're fools for trespassing here. But they've thought this out, whatever they're planning, they must have a concrete objective in mind," Todoroki started spewing out a lot of logic as we watched, I began looking at each Villain in attempts to lock down their quirks, figure them out, find the weaknesses, hopefully that would help Aizawa just a little bit.

There could be a cancelling Quirk, but then that doesn't explain why I could sense them, the only other excuse is, when the energy went out, someone knocked out the emergency alarm as well.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves.

But then Aizawa went flying into the crowd.

The students started to go to the entrance but I stayed put. But now, hand man must've figured out Aizawa's weakness, if anything. That's an issue. However, the portal guy disappeared, I panicked and turned to see him at the student body.

"Oh yay," I rolled my eyes sarcastically before running over to them.

"Pleasure to meet you, we are the League of Villains, I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello," portal guy was talking, I started to slowly take the glove off my left hand and tuck it away into my pocket, not moving my gaze off him, there's no way he's letting us out here without a fight, "and besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath. I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter."

Portal guy spread out a bit like he was stretching his arms out.

"At least he's polite," I commented, I could tell that everyone was just giving me that 'are you serious right now?' look even if they weren't facing me.

"I still have a role to play," portal guy spoke again. Bakugo and Kirishima launched forward just as 13 was about to attack the guy, themself. Impatient hot heads.

"Did you think we were just going to stand around and watch you tear this place to shreds?" I heard Kirishima ask through the thick cloud of smoke that was clouding our vision.

This...is not ideal.

"You live up to your school's reputation," portal's voice echoed again, I think it's more eery when you can't actually see the guy, "but you should be more careful, children, otherwise someone might get hurt."

"OK," I nodded to myself before activating my time Quirk and reversing time on the smoke, clearing it instantly. Using the fact he was more focused on everyone else to my advantage, I started to inch away from the group and around, my eyes not leaving the figure until I was more or less right next to him but quite the distance away, everyone gave me disapproving looks but I just put my finger to my lips as I took my right-hand glove off and put it in my pocket.

I'm going to grab that metal thing and destroy this guy!

"You two get out of the way right now!" 13 shouted to the two kids who had jumped in stupidly before black took over us all. Weirdly, it didn't feel like anything was touching me.

"I'll gather you all together and take you to meet my comrades," portal told us, "and your deaths!"

Something clung to me and I found myself moving through space until...

I fell right next to him. To the erosion guy.