Disaster Date Special 3/13

"Bakugo! Y/n!" Kirishima came charging at us as we joined the line of the next ride, Katsuki looked highly irritated but upon seeing his expression we both frowned.

"What's the matter? Why're you panicking?" I asked, "Calm down and tell us what's going on."

And so he did exactly that.

"What?!" Katsuki roared before looking around, "bombs?!"

"Keep quiet!" Kirishima hushed, "we can't cause a panic or he could use it as an escape or a moment to set off the explosives!"

"You're right," I nodded, "and if we started the evacuation procedure it could end the exact same way. Damn--! This is an impossible situation."

"Midoriya thinks that he's a man in all black clothing," he told us, "can you help us try find him? You'll know its him if you see his face and its got a clown mask on."

"Right," we nodded.

"We'll help," I confirmed, "I'll alert the park security and tell them not to let anyone in or out but not to rouse any panicking."

"Then me and shitty hair will start searching for the bombs," Katsuki decided, "we can mark them on the map so we can see how many we're actually dealing with. Dunce face, pinkie, round face, deku and tape arms are searching for the villain so we can keep an eye out just in case but hope they find him first."

We nodded.

"Be careful," I told them.

"You too," Kirishima nodded.

"Don't you fucking die on me," Katsuki glared before we all ran off in different directions.

It didn't take long to get to park security.

"Excuse me," I walked in.

"Hello, miss, what're you doing here? Lost child? Lost items?" the bored guard at the desk asked.

I pulled out my hero ID and showed him it, he visibly freaked out before composing himself.

"Destruction!" he exclaimed, "what can I do for you?"

"I need you to close the gates, don't let anyone enter or exit the park. We have a Villain wandering around the park who is highly dangerous," I told him, "but we can't cause a panic or he can use it as a cover to attack. There are seven other heroes here in the park who are looking for him and trying to solve this. Can you help us by stopping anyone from entering and leaving?"

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded, "we can block all the checkpoints."

"If you see a man in all black wearing a clown mask, contact any of these numbers," I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote all of our work numbers on it before passing the paper to him, "I need to go and help now. But if you see him, do not engage, he's a highly dangerous villain and you can get yourself hurt if you try and interfere. Just contact us immediately."

"Of course," he nodded, "We'll get on it immediately."

"Thank you," I turned and ran out of the building and began searching. I paused as I passed a roller-coaster and looked up and stared at a large black box with a stupid flashing red light.

"Now that I know they're here... They're so obvious to notice," I muttered as I looked at the rides all around me to see identical boxes all over, "he must've snuck in as a worker and put them on disguised as repairs."

I looked around me at the crowds.

"This place won't stand a chance if they go off," I muttered before beginning to run around again and look for the man.