||65||

"He's pretty healthy, just a tiny bit malnourished," the vet told me, "there wasn't a collar or a chip so I'm taking a guess this little guy was a stray."

He pointed to the now cleaned up, fed and watered pup stood on the metal table beside him.

"He's got quite the attitude though," he mumbled to himself before snapping back to me, "if he's not your dog we can put him in our shelter project."

"No," I shook my head, "I'll keep him if that's alright?"

"That's fine, I'm sure he'll be happy to have an owner," the vet nodded before pointing to the dog, "what're you going to call him?"

I hummed in thought.

"Atlas," I replied, "he's Atlas."

"Alright, you should buy a collar and supplies," the vet told me before opening the door, I nodded and picked Atlas up (despite his constant growling) and walked out, straight towards the shop section of the vet where I bought a f/c collar, a twin dog food/water bowl, a f/c lead, a bag of food and a box of treats.

"Buying for your dog there?" a woman, not much older than myself approached me. She was in a uniform and had a golden nameplate on her left breast reading 'Mira'.

"Yes," I nodded, she smiled and put her hand out.

"Pass me your collar and I'll engrave your dog's name and your phone number in," she told me, I passed her the collar and wrote the details on a piece of paper, she walked away and left me to my own devices.

"There's so much I need to buy," I sighed as I went to the beds section and picked up a small beige bed along with a bag to put everything in. I then headed to the grooming section and grabbed the dog shampoo and a couple of brushes before walking over to the counter just as 'Mira' came out of the back.

"Here," she passed me the collar before scanning everything as I put the collar onto Altas and then attached the lead to him once 'Mira' had scanned it.

"That'll be ¥20,526.27 (£152/$189.89)," she finished scanning and got the idea that everything was going into bag and packed it as I basically emptied out my purse to pay for everything before pulling the bag over my head and getting a grip on the lead before leaving the store, a bed under my free arm as I walked back to the train station.

(pet stuff is freaking expensive - but sadly my dog just died so now I have no more pets to spoil ;~;)

"Oh, damn, I'm going to have to get an animal ticket," I sighed before redirecting my route to the ticket office.

°🌺°

As soon as I entered the dorm, I noticed it was empty. So, knowing that, I started to unpack the dog stuff and let Atlas just wander around the ground floor before he just flopped down on the bed as I sat on the sofa, sprawling out the full length and letting out a deep sigh.

"Wait, aren't Katsuki and Midoriya on house arrest still?" I mumbled in thought, looking up at the ceiling, "they should be, Midoriya's last day is today and Katsuki's is tomorrow... So I wonder where they are..."

Just as I finished talking, the door swung open and a grumbling person walked in, Atlas jumped to his feet and growled at Katsuki as he approached us.

"Yo," I waved, he stopped walking and looked between me and Atlas before growling and walking over to me. As soon as he was right next to me, Atlas jumped to his feet and bit onto Katsuki's trousers and pulled on them while growling.

"What's with the rat?" Katsuki growled in confusion.

"That's Atlas, he's not a rat you idiot," I shook my head before leaning down and picking Altas off the floor and forced him to release Katsuki.

"Whatever," he grumbled before sitting next to me as I adjusted my position so I was leaning against the back of the sofa, legs crossed and Atlas stood on my legs, growling at Katsuki.

We sat in peaceful silence for a while before Atlas barked, I looked down at him just in time to see Katsuki pull his hand away and frown. I stifled a laugh before patting Atlas' head and then slipped my hand into Katsuki's.

Atlas wasn't too happy with that and growled lowly.

"He doesn't like you, Katsuki," I laughed quietly.

"And I don't like him," he replied lowly, "he's trying to steal my girl..."

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder as I patted Atlas' head. He calmed down and flopped down in the gap between my legs, his head resting on my right one and glaring crimson daggers to the other crimson eyed, blonde-haired boy.

"Did you even ask Aizawa about this?" Katsuki asked, going to pat Atlas but quickly retracted his hand when the dog snapped at him.

"Nope," I replied, "but if he doesn't like it, then he'll just have to deal with it."

I felt a slight chuckle reverberate through Katsuki as he laid his head on top of mine.

Silence conquered us again.

"Is there...something wrong?" Katsuki whispered, "we haven't spoken...at a-all and you just disappeared f-for two days and--"

I covered his mouth with a sigh.

"Don't be silly," I cut him off, "nothings wrong, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I've started dating you."

I looked at him to see him wearing a slight smirk.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" he asked, I gave him a confused look and returned his question with 'what do you mean' before he cupped both my cheeks in his hands and leaned forward, placing a gentle but loving kiss on my lips. Considering it was Katsuki who I'm kissing, I didn't expect it to be so...peaceful.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed back before Atlas jumped up and landed on Katsuki's chest and pushed him down with the force. He growled at the boy and I let out a laugh before picking Atlas up and holding him back.

"I don't like you either, mutt," Katsuki grumbled before his hand found mine and he brought my hand to his mouth, lightly kissing my knuckles he shows a toothy smile, "I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Katsuki."