Kirishima's Babysitting

A little fun chapter

°🌺°

"Why the hell do we have to go?" Katsuki complained to me as I passed him Tomoe before going and grabbing my shoes from the shoe shelf.

"Because I accidentally said 'yes' and we can't not go," I replied with a shrug, placing my shoes down on the floor in front of me and pulling them on before passing Katsuki his and taking Tomoe back from him.

"I'm never letting you talk to Mina ever again," he grumbled as he tied his laces and took Tomoe back, "you agree with me Tomoe? Team explosion against stupid mum?"

Tomoe giggled and grabbed Katsuki's hair.

"I take that as a no," I mocked the blonde just as a loud knocking echoed through the building.

Standing, I walk over to the front door and opened it, welcoming in our bright red haired friend, Kirishima, into our not so tidy but still very cosy abode.

"Hey, y/n!" Kirishima shot me a big grin and waved as he kicked his shoes off and placed them neatly on the shoe shelf before walking in, "Tomoe! It's me, your favourite uncle, here to baby sit!"

"Shut up shitt-- rubbish hair," Katsuki quickly stopped his cursing and sighed as Kirishima took Tomoe from Katsuki.

Even though we are now 24, Katsuki still calls Kirishima 'shitty hair' and Kaminari 'dunce face'. Other than that he calls everyone else by their preferred names, but Midoriya is still Deku, he probably always will.

Because we have no siblings (well I technically do, but I don't as well) Kirishima, Mina, Toru and Kaminari are Tomoe's aunts and uncles after Katsuki was irritated for a whole week by said four until he said 'fine' and 'shut up', you know, the way a Katsuki Bakugo does.

"That's not cool, Bakubro," Kirishima shook his head, "you should get your cool head on, you're going to a photo shoot not a mosh pit."

I could sense Katsuki's hatred flowing off him from that nickname.

Shaking my head, I roll my eyes and pat Kirishima's shoulder.

"Anyway, we'll probably be out for four to five hours? So at his age right now, Tomoe can have solids. Well, they're not really solids... But they are?" I told him before gesturing for him to follow, "first, he cries for four things at the moment. They're food, sleep, play time and dirty nappy(/diaper). He'll probably be getting hungry soon so, when he does cry for food give him milk. There's already ready made stuff in the door of the fridge, you just need to heat it up. You already know because I've shown you before, right?"

"Yes you have," he nodded, bouncing Tomoe up and down slightly in his arms as he listen closely.

"After he's had his milk he'll tend to want to play, so if you just lay him down onto the play mat, he'll just play like you have seen before. Before you put him to sleep, change his nappy and after he wakes up he'll be hungry again so then you can give him one of these baby solid foods," I pulled out a small tub of weird orange liquidy kind of stuff before putting it away and closing the door again, "remember to burp him after he's eaten and after he's had the solids he'll either sleep or want to play more. It's just simple stuff that you've dealt with before."

He nodded.

"Right," he confirmed, "it's all basically the same stuff, except instead of two milks it's one and some weird orange stuff, got it."

I nodded and smiled before looking at the clock.

"Alright, we've got to go or Mina will never let me hear the end of it," I told him, leaning forward and kissing Tomoe's forehead before grabbing Katsuki and waving, "have fun, Kiri!"