||16||

Saturday_
12:34pm_

"You live so far away," Bakugo's voice hit my ears as I walked out of my house to get our cat.

"Stop complaining," I replied, finding Storm, picking him up and gesturing for Bakugo to come in.

"Who's this?" grandma asked as I placed Storm down in the kitchen next to his food bowl, "classmate?"

"Yeah, he's come to train," I replied, stroking Storm's head and then walking into the back garden, "we have two weeks to train, a free weekend and five weekdays of school."

"And?" Bakugo asked as if he was expecting me to say more.

"You can come here on the weekend if you want, but I don't care much for being social after school," I told him as we left through the garden gate and started walking up the mountain to the flattened out section I've created over my whole life of training up here.

"Tch-- whatever," he growled, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking away.

"You might want to get rid of your hoodie," I warned him as I walked over to the storage box and opened it.

"Don't tell me what to do," he spat. I shrugged my f/c hoodie off and placed it in the box before taking my shoes off and changing into a pair of old running shoes before taking my gloves off and placing them in there and closing the box with my foot and walking over to Bakugo, standing opposite him.

"Fine but don't blame me if you don't have a hoodie in five minutes," I replied with a shrug, he narrowed his eyes at before scoffing and throwing his hoodie into the box and returning to his previous spot.

"Like you'll be able to even get close to me," he rolled his eyes, I sighed.

"You're too cocky," I told him before lunging forward and landing a punch on Bakugo's shoulder. As his shirt turned to dust and was carried away on the wind, Bakugo gave me a surprised look.

And I... Found myself staring at his very well build torso.

"Fuck you, that was my favourite shirt," he hissed, snapping me out of my daze, I looked away, a blush probably evident on my face as I did.

"Did I or did I not warn you?" I asked him, recovering and hopping from foot to foot.

"You did," he mumbled lowly, almost too low that I almost missed it.

I turned around so he couldn't see me and smirked before dodging an exploding fist that was coming in my direction.

"Y/n!" grandpa's voice called from the edge of the land, both myself and Bakugo stopped and looked over to him.

"What's the matter?" I asked, he walked over and placed a tray of drinks and snacks on a boulder.

"Don't forget to hydrate and eat," he reminded, "oh- I didn't know you had a friend over. Who's this?"

"This is Bakugo," I replied, "Bakugo, this is my grandpa."

Bakugo just grunted and looked away.

"Nice to meet you, Bakugo, take care of my granddaughter," grandpa smiled before turning and walking away.

"Where are your parents?" he asked, still looking away as if there was something more interesting somewhere else.

"Who knows and who bloody cares?" I replied, kicking the storage box open and grabbing my gloves before pulling them on and picking up my drink and sitting and drinking it. He turned to look at me, a confused look in his eyes, he shook it off and grabbed his drink and sat opposite me.

"You shouldn't speak like that," he told me, I just glared at him.

"I'm allowed to, they're nothing much more than scum," I snapped as my phone buzzed from the pocket of my hoodie.

Reaching into the box, I pulled my phone out the hoodie and turned it on to see a new message. A photo. A photo of my parents having fun with that kid Eina. The sight made me want to destroy them but I kept calm, for the sake that Bakugo doesn't get any blackmail on me.

"They're still your parents," he reminded me, "I mean, I hate my folks but I like them as well."

"That doesn't make sense," I shook my head, turning my phone off and throwing it into the crate again.

"It does," he replied, "so who are your parents anyway?"

"No one really," I replied before placing my glass down and then stood up, "Alright, time to spar. Anyway, a warning is don't try to know me, nothing good will come from knowing me."

He looked at me seriously before putting his glass down and standing up as well.

Bakugo's PoV

What the hell does she mean?

If I want to fucking know about her then I will fucking get to know her.

She can't control me.

Fuck you, y/n. And fuck sparring with you. Fuck your fucking logic. And fuck Deku.

"Concentrate Bakugo," y/n told me as she landed a gloved punch in my face.

"Fuck you," I growled before throwing a punch back, "die!"