||12||

3rd Person PoV

Over and over, y/n ran for Nomu just to be kicked or punched to the side.

"I won't give up," she hissed as she pushed her hands down on the floor again to get up, the surface turning into dust on the spot.

She couldn't see it, but Aizawa was trying to shoot her an expression that told her to stop. He wanted to get up and shout at her but he couldn't. He was useless. Outmatched by some kind of monster.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri both spoke to each other, watching as the girl kept getting knocked down but refused to stay down.

"She's the girl with the tainted mind, the one we can bring over to our side?" Kurogiri asked Shigaraki nodded, "she doesn't know when to quit."

"She'll probably kill herself before we can taint her even more and nudge her over to our side of the playing board," Shigaraki replied as y/n went crashing down back onto the ground, this time a cracking sound emitting from the arm she landed on.

Y/n screamed out more in shock than in pain before she calmed and stared out over the water surface to see Midoriya, Mineta and Asui as watching in horror. Quickly, she shifted her gaze back to Nomu to try and give them chance to get away but it was too late, she knew that Shigaraki had spotted them, she took into account that he'll probably try to use them as some sort of leverage.

The h/c haired girl sat up again and looked down at her arm before turning time back on it. Risky move but it worked.

"I have five minutes," she whispered to herself, knowing exactly how time worked thanks to her grandfather. She had five minutes before her arm reverted back to the broken state, because, unlike inanimate objects, living things can't have time turned back on them permanently. At the moment, she has enough skill to hold for five minutes, her grandfather can hold a day and from what she knows, her mother can hold for a few hours. Even though time was reversed, the pain was still there.

"Oh and before we leave, let's crush the symbol of Peace, let's crush his pride," Shigaraki looked to Midoriya, Asui and Mineta.

"Let go of Aizawa sensei!" y/n shouted before running forward again, this time much faster than before noticing Shigaraki also running, towards her classmates nonetheless. She changed her direction of running and quickly flipped over him, grabbing his arm in the process.

However, Aizawa got his Quirk so when he grabbed Asui's head nothing happened and y/n nodded to Midoriya.

The panic was evident in his face as he jumped over y/n and threw one of his lower filled punches at Shigaraki.

Just before impact, Nomu abandoned his torture station and jumped in front of Midoriya, giving y/n the chance to grabbed Aizawa, however, as soon as she got next to him and went to pull him on her back, her eyes connected with the blood.

Her blood ran cold and she froze on the spot, her eyes wide in fear as her arm returned back to its broken position after she lost concentration.

The blood from not only her own sounds but Aizawa's as well, mixing around her and him as she panicked, she couldn't move, she was stuck to the place the only thing going through her mind was:

'You're pathetic, scared of blood? Pathetic.'

Even when the door at the entrance was smashed down by non-other than the number 1 hero, her frozen position nor did the semi comforting words 'never fear, students, for I am here' snapped her out of her trance.

She was stuck.

Your PoV

Come on, y/n! Snap out of it!

A gust of wind shot past me and swooped Aizawa up.

"Sorry, Aizawa, I should've been here," it was All Might, wait, when did he get here? Suddenly I was swept up too, then Midoriya, Asui and Mineta before we were all put out of Shigaraki's reach.

"Everyone to the entrance and take Aizawa with you," All Might ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Mineta agreed straight away.

I was still frozen. Damn it, y/n there's not even a drop of blood in sight!

"Young y/n," All Might knelt next to me, a hand rubbing circles on my back, "calm down. There's nothing to be scared of."

Oi! I'm not scared! There is literally nothing to be scared of, it's just...blood...so much...blood.

Asui hooked me under her arm and picked me up off the floor, making sure to avoid touching my hands as they walked, Midoriya and Mineta carried Aizawa.

They were all talking to each other, Aizawa was out cold and I was still freaking out and there wasn't even any blood to freak out about.

We didn't even reach the stairs before Asui was also carrying Aizawa.

"Hit me," I muttered.

"What?" Asui questioned.

"Hit me," I muttered again, "hit me hard."

She did as I said, raising her hand and hitting me four times hard on my face.

"Again," I told her, she did it again. My body started loosening up until finally, it was under my own control again.

I growled and reversed time on my whole body before running back to Shigaraki and Nomu.

"Shigaraki!" I shouted coming over to the group just in time to get a firm grip on Nomu just after he aimed a punch for Bakugo who'd appeared alongside Kirishima and Todoroki. All Might had disappeared so the best I could guess was that he was the object that was just punched halfway across the plaza.

"Y/n, you're back, not frozen I see," Shigaraki spoke, I was breathing pretty heavily. Mainly because I was so angry right now.

My Quirk was working overtime, crumbling Nomu's body just for it to grow right back.

At least it isn't exploding thank god for that.

"Shigaraki, I'm going to kill you," I turned and glared at the handyman stood off to the side like a commentator in a wrestling match. A smile dressing his face from under the hand.