Prologue - Noah.

Hello, my dear readers!❤️

Let's start casting, alright.

(Tanesha Awasthi as Bella Oborn)

(Chris Hemsworth as Noah Debrew)

Let's move on with the story!

Bella's POV:

"1....2....3...Go. " my personal gym trainer yelled as she started the treadmill with a strict anger look.

I stepped on the tread mill and immediately tripped on it as my bump hits the floor, heavily.

"Why can't you even do this? "she yelled again and I already wanted to punch her right at the jaw but I can't. I freaking paid her for this and that's what exactly she's doing.

I stood up as I hissed in pain. Pressing my palm against my bump as I straighten myself.

"Can we do something else? " I questioned innocently and she face palmed herself. Spatting something incoherently to herself as she walks away.

Just the way as always.

Me, couraging myself to go gym and fails all the exercises suggested by my trainers. But overall, at the end I will only spent so much money and nothing changes in myself.

I'm 5'8 feet tall and 205 pounds in weight. I know, that's a huge number.

I walked to my bag while my head hanging low by the looks and stares given by the people in the gym. I shove them away and get to my bag vigorously.

That's it in myself. I will simply give in to exercising because I know that it's beyond my league.

Come on, I have been a curvy since small yet diets, yoga classes and multiple times of visiting gyms like this doesn't change anything in me. It's been like 5 years already as I tried all this attempts to lose my weight.