Chapter 31 - Again.

Sorry for the small prank on the previous chapter, I bet I got you guys good 🙏😂

But, so far....I love the attention for this story and it's kinda of unbelievable to accept this much of LOVES❤️

Thank you, everyone!

Noah's POV:

Ouch.

I hissed as Ellie applied the hydrogen peroxide on my bruised up face and Bella was smiling along Mrs Andres.

Ya, that must be funny seeing me like this. Because Ellie couldn't stop nagging me about getting punched like this. She claimed it to be the worse and I wonder what could have happen if she sees that guy because I'm very sure that his face must be bruised more worse than I'm now.

Ellie is Mrs Andres's one and only daughter yet she's kind of like a big sister to me. Well, we never had that much of conversation but still I knew that she's seeing me that way, just like her mother does.

She's 38 this year and was married with two kids, yet she's that very professional doctor who manage thousands of health firms. More for her, she's that sassy bold woman who speak up straight away and that's kind of scared me once when I was little.

Maybe, still I'm. Because she just can't stop accusing me like I'm the bad guy here.

I hope that, at the end of the day Bella won't leave me after knowing so much of my dirty behaviours because this two women were already enough to ruin my name.

I did something that I never knew I could do which is to pout unwantedly because Bella was grinning at me shyly as Mrs Andres said something to her ear.

Oh, God. I'm flushing.

"Here. All done. Don't you dare call me again for any kind of nursing anymore. " Ellie says as she closed the first aid kit.

Well, I never call you to treat me but to treat Bella, yet you still insisted on aiding me though. My subconscious argued as I snort a little.

"You come here, my dear. " Ellie approached towards Bella and made her to sit on the couch behind that coffee table. She was so nice and sweet to her but not me?

I'm not complaining because I knew that they too love her as much I love her.

I love her. I like really love her.

That sounds so usual on my lips yet a smile displayed on my lips. It's feels so unique and different than I ever felt for Cherry. It's not just a mere infatuation and I'm aware of it.

I could happily say that this goddess is mine to love now.

"Hrmm...dear, had you been crying all day? Because, the fever wasn't that accessible and your eyes are little swollen. " Ellie informed as Bella gasped a little. My eyes attached instantly with hers as she avoided my gaze. Ellie and Mrs Andres were practically glaring at me back.

She had cried in middle of the fight today but why was Ellie saying as, all day? Is she's been crying since yesterday? Is that why she's kind of off since the morning?

"Urmm...no. It's just I'm a bit worried about him. " Bella said, smiling awkwardly at all of us as he eyes landed at the ground.

"Alright, I don't want to push you. You don't need any medicine to take because your physically fine but just..." Ellie spoke as her attention turn to me, scowling at me.

"...mentally worried. So, take care of that okay. Mom, I have work to go so I will pick up you later. Okay? " Ellie returned her attention back to them and she hugged her mother, following with Bella.