Chaptee 18 - Craving.

Get ready to HIT me with comments😂

Happy Reading

Noah's POV:

I drove to my house and changed into my gym clothes after bandaging my knuckles, where first I felt like I don't want to but something insisted me.

I never argued much as I shrugged and leave the house.

Making my way to the car, I drove off to the gym nearby.

I worked out so tremendously, ignoring everything that pained me now. Even that unrecovered knuckles were aching under the bandage but I ignored it, until the owner guy itself confronted me.

"Dude, dude...calm down. " Zack cued to stop me and I denied as I took on the another challenge applicants there.

"Now. Now. Why are you so tense? " he questioned and I just ignored him. I wasn't in the mood right now.

"Man...you can't strain yourself. Your muscles will easily get cramps and...you already had on a bandage." he advised and I still ignored.

He growled at last and shut off the machine. I became more tensed and he noticed it.

"Come on, working your sweats off wasn't the only solution. It's not good for you. " he advised again and I sneered at him.

"Is that any...woman? " he questioned out of sudden as he took a seat after me. I plopped on the floor as I gulped down a bottle of mineral.

How can I tell him that it's a yes? It's not any woman but, her?

And, that's the frustrating thing now.

"Okay...not feeling like talking isn't it? Fine. Let's cool you down somewhere else then. " he suggested simply as he tilted at me a little while cueing me.

For some reason, I think that might be the good idea.

*****
He brought me to some club where I assumed as his usual spot to hang out and Zack was already meeting his girlfriend here. The girlfriend was so clingy and as soon as her eyes landed on me, I could notice that silent seductive look on me.

God, not this now. I shoved her obvious signal and walked to the bartender to order some drink.

Minutes later the dance floor break off with bodies and I refused to join Zack when he insisted me.

I hate dancing. Especially, with those drunkards that loves to fall over on each other consciously.

So, I stayed. I know that I'm drinking much now days but who to care? My mind and body was playing their own trick on me and the damn thing is that I couldn't do anything.

A single hug with her had put me to beyond as I fluttered in many different ways. My heart jolted in joy. My lungs screamed for air. My arms asks for more touch and my lips...asked for nothing but to kiss those soft plump lips.

I'm devastated of such thoughts and...look, I'm back there again.

I hate it when she made me feel this way.

I don't know how to make this thoughts disappear. Maybe, talking to Cherry would help it? I got to know Bella because of her, after all.

Without thinking twice, I called her.

I got her number weeks ago after I went to that wedding and the surprising thing is, I never tried to contact her.

Maybe, because I'm afraid that the husband would doubt her? I concluded.