Chapter 3 - Bluntly.

Forth update!

Happy Reading, dear readers!❤️

Noah's POV:

Wedding bells, decorations and that eye sickening flowers along the alter was so discomforting.

Here I'm, waiting for the woman who I vowed my life with to get married with another guy.

I didn't even get a slightest chance to talk nor meet her and Bella was right about what she said.

She's very nice woman as I know and she won't be lying behind my back as she knew how heart breaking the event today.

I walked in further along the alter and I found a empty spot on the corner there. I adjusted my suit and was waiting for the ceremony to start while my eyes glancing around once a while to meet Cherry.

I found the bridegroom standing on the alter while smiling at the paparazzi. I just wanted to rip his smiling face off. He just stole my woman. For once, I knew that his name is Rick as Bella told me.

Speaking about the woman, she's just so off around me. After that day, I had messaged her with a 'sorry' but I didn't got any reply. Then at the morning, I messaged her again to send me the invitation and she did. Later, that's it within us.

I never bother her and she never care about my existence too.

Soon, there's this sounds bells made the people stood up and I stood along them, watching the bride's maids walking with the bride.

Cherry looks incredibly beautiful in her white lace wedding gown and I felt so dejected yet sad to know that I wasn't the man to hold her hand there.

I was just so far away from here now.

Her smiling lips was just on me few weeks ago, kissing and doing things to me. But now, I had felt like I lost the rights.

She was happy with what is happening so it isn't forced on her. She cheated on me, then.

Who knows that this guy would took a place in her so strongly than I do.

Her hands was on his as they smiled lovingly to each other. I lost my sanity to sit here any longer and with what I have called anger, I walked out of the sitting area. Getting away from what's going to happen.

Soothing myself to get her back wasn't helping either. I'm fuming as hell and I don't want to make a scene here too. I don't want Cherry to hate me fully.

I just need to let this happen as she wishes and make her regret of what she wants for real.

I will prove it later after this stupid marriage of hers. I just need some fresh air to sooth myself now.

Walking and walking while cool breeze hitting me, I prayed for rain to drops so that the marriage will be ruined but it sounds so childlike, isn't it?

God, how desperate and pathetic I'm? It's been minutes since I left the wedding area and I'm still blaring in red.

What would caress me more than this cool air?

Suddenly, my eyes was off the greenish ground and I locked sight of Bella. Walking in a pink sleeveless knee length dress with her curly hair combed perfectly.