Chapter 14 - Goddess.

I get to know that all of you love Noah more than I do.

So, here's another update in Noah's POV!

Between, the top picture is how I see him😍

Enjoy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

"Noah....I need you to be my date. " she proposed as she fidgeted with her small plump fingers and my eyes was already wide for such confession.

She needed me as her date? Like, why?

It's not that I don't want to be her date but why this sudden thing?

"I can't get you, Bella. " I informed as I scratch my head in a confusing and awkward way.

"It's not like your thinking...but you know, the guy you punched that day was so close with my parents and he literally....told them that I'm with you. " she said in a low tone as she avoided my gaze.

"So, my mom...came over yesterday saying that she wanted us to join them. I refused...I swear, but she denied to believe. " she added while continue her innocent way of confessing.

"What should I do now? " I questioned and she looked me expectingly while her eyes glowing.

"Well, you can just show up a bit and leave after I told them the truth. I did told her yesterday, but she doesn't believe me. If your there, saying the same, then she will believe me fully. " she said almost excitedly and I found that adorable.

"When's the party? " I asked with a accepting nod and she smiled widely.

At least, I could redeem myself by doing this favour for her.

*****
I was getting ready for the event that I'm supposed to accompany Bella and I would be picking her up by 8.

After she had informed me the details about this event and the parents, I agreed gradually on one condition

She must take in the handphone with no paying back because I know that she will be stubborn to repay me and she likes the handphone too.

All women does this stubborn thingy well.

So, I used this little favour in return to benefit her.

We started to text some times regarding the event and she's getting used to my messages yet the handphone.

My handphone dinged and I reached for it.

Smiling at her text, I quickly replied that I'm ready and that I will there in few minutes.

I got this smiling emoji back and I smiled along.

On this past 4 days, I did never show up to meet Bella because I knew that Cherry will be there too. She would be mad at me so I decided to fix that thing later.

I'm still on for winning her back and I also want her to know the worth of my love.

After a sigh, I left my room. Grabbing my wallet yet keys, I exited my house and locked it behind.

I got to the parking area and jumped into my car while dashing off to Bella.

*****
I texted her a small, I'm here, and she quickly replied an okay.

I was outside while leaning onto my car, while waiting for her and I could see her from here at her corridor.

I couldn't see her fully well figure as the railing blocking her view but I knew that she's in a dress.