Chapter 21 - Promise.

UPDATE🙌

Will updating more later so stay tune!

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

I parked my car infront of hers as usual and I waited till she came out.

I flee here automatically after work as I have something sort out to.

Even though I have no clue about what happened last night, I still have enough time to recall it back. At least, she could recover something about last night but what if she shy away?

My thoughts were broken when I saw her walking on those lively simple yet casual outfit and her curly flowy hair was on a messy bun that caught me the new beauty in her.

She's beautiful in anything.

Her face brighten in thousand of twinkle as she looked at me

Her face brighten in thousand of twinkle as she looked at me. Her cheeks tainting pink as she stare me coyly. She was walking up at me and she stood just infront me.

No confusion. No nervous. No hesitation.

How come none of this vibrating in this beautiful face like usual? Did I make this happen by last night?

Then...why do I need to apologise?

Well, I should. At least, for not remembering anything last night.

"Hey. " she chimed softly as she studied me. Her eyes sparking in something else.

"Bella...I.." I lost my words as her hypnotizing black eyes stared at me with coyness.

"...I.." I tried to continued but all my thoughts cut off when I noticed her lips. Those pink coated lips.

Slowly memories rised in me as I was shamelessly aimed at her lips and I could feel her tensing over my gaze on her lips.

Those lips were on mine last night and I found her standing by my door. We had a conversation and I cornered her while dragging my lips to hers. She loves it as she kissed me back with equal temptation and I felt like a goner there.

Then, I could recall myself falling over her while putting my whole body weight on hers as the alcohol tripped me at last and my tired self didn't help either. She carried me inside as I lead her to bedroom lazily. She put me on bed and I could felt her caressing my hair. I felt so calm and peace as I felt her presence yet I had my best sleep ever.

I just realised why I instanly went to slumber yesterday as per usually, it would get me so late to fall asleep . You know, while thinking that I'm alone forever.

Meanwhile, yesterday one of the calmest sleep I ever had. I just realized it.

So, we didn't do anything last night? Just a kiss and that's it?