Chapter 27 - Mine.

I know. I'm terribly late then I promised🙊

I'M SORRY! I got into this sudden sickness lol

On with the story if I'm forgiven😌

Noah's POV:

"She's with me. " I growled to the bastard who's been trying very hard to get her attention, as I pulled her to my side by her waist. Bella fitted in my grip and I dragged her away from this bloody party.

I know that when I thought she would get so much of attention, it would be the truth because most of the men population here couldn't take their eyes off her bared leg. Including that surfer jerk and even, Cherry's loyal like husband.

This is the most stupidest party I had attended because all here were shameless and over drunk while lingering onto each other.

This is a party. Not a club.

After coming onto a safe spot from all the drunkards, I settled down with Bella as she sat down next to me.

They said that this is a private island but where's all of this bodies coming from?

"Noah....you don't want to...drink? " Bella questioned hesitatingly as her hand placed on mine.

"I don't want to. " I simply explained as I let her touch hover over mine. Feeling my tensed up self, decreasing momentarily.

"Why? " she asked back innocently and I stared at her. Her eyes sparking due the yellow dim light that made me still for a second. My eyes voluntarily goes to those plump pink lips and my mind had this Formula 1 already.

"When can I get to kiss you? " I whispered bluntly while leaning onto her ears. Her cheeks already flushing pink as she coyly eyed me.

"I...I d-don't know. " she replied in shyness as she notice my overbearing killer look on her lips. Her lips parting and gapping a little as she tried to continue.

"Bella Oborn. Hey. " We was interrupted as the same surfer guy came in between us.

Damn it.

I would get to kiss her if he wasn't showing now. Jerk.

My eyes automatically threw glares on him as he approached us, his smirk making my fist tense up.

Bella, for once was still close to me and she never bothered to move away either.

"Don't you wanna join the party? Between, Cherry kinda searching for you. " he informed as he sat beside her and now, it's like she's in between us.

"Really? But, why? " Bella questioned back at him and he simply shrugged.

"We can meet her later. Thank you. " I snapped unwantedly and Bella flinched from me. Her body contracting away from me.

God, damn it. Why don't that stupid therapy working up?

I'm just scaring her more.

I'm not a monster.

"Woah...cool down there tiger. For once, you shouldn't order her around. It's her decision to make and let her talk. " he explained and I looked at her, bowing her eyes at the ground with worry.

Do I? Do I really ordering her around? But, why don't she's defending me? My anger rosing in a pump as my self control lost the trance.

Am I really that mean to her? Like, I wasn't her boyfriend or something but I really do want her. I want her to be mine.

Or, is he trying to portray me as the bad guy here?

"Bella, what you gonn-- " the guy started and I'm ready to launch on him. He can't just simply accuse me infront her.