Chapter 17 - Completeness.

Is this asap enough, everyone?

Thank me lol😂

Between, thanks to all the sweet gems that motivates me to write and update more!

Enjoy Reading with lots of ❤️

Noah's POV:

Entering the Graham Restaurant, I found for the finest place to sit and I spotted the same location where I had my first date with Bella. Or, fake date with Bella?

There's where we kissed for first and her intoxicating lips were still remaining in my head. I shoved the moments away and walk up to the table.

While walking pass the tables I spotted the woman herself. Her hair was all flowy and recognisable, even though her back was at me. And, she was with him.

I feel like want to say a hello or hi but after I saw him there, I ignored about the stupid greetings and stomped passed them quickly. She didn't even notice as she was so engross with him. Who knows what things he is using against her.

If he ever tried anything like his brother, then blame her only.

God, damn it. Why do I have to come here at the first place?

Well, Mrs Andres needed rest somehow so I will gradually give her a day off, even though when she doesn't agree at first. My parents wasn't into this idea either as they want her to watch me 24/7.

Like, what I'm? A baby?

So, I gave her rest on weekends. She deserves more though and only I knew about how close she's to me. Even, my own mother couldn't win her.

As well as I'm very bad in the kitchen, I still tried something that only leads to another fire emergency and so, I quit. After the day onwards, I would have lunch outside on the weekend as I will skip the dinner and will make a simple breakfast. Most familiarly, I would hovered around this restaurant only because it's kind of near and provides tasteful dishes.

But, still I have this hate in here. All the hatred included, when that jerk of a waiter and the bloody guy who insulted Bella ruined our first date.

Mentioning about Bella, I was just in opposite of her and I evident all of features perfectly. She was smiling while fumbling with the spoon as her eyes were on the dish and my knuckles already in fist.

Who was he? How come they already going out after they first meet up? How come he make her smile instantly as I only made her cry at first.

Yet, she had to bring him here, at the same place where we had our dinner date. How dare she?

"Sir, can I hav-- " the waitress was asking but I quickly shoved her off.

"I'm not in the mood to eat anything now. Please just go. " I snapped at the waitress and she just nodded shakily while practically running away.

See, this is why. This is why I had to cave in a whole day from Bella. Because if I ever remember her, he would be in it too. As if now, she's right infront me and he is right infront her. While they were having their lovey dovey moment, I just scared away a woman.

Bella just simply changed me into a monster in a matter of seconds and that's what I hate it about her.

She kept me in circle.

To add on my agony, that same jerk of waiter was staring her as if he wanted to swallow her right there. My already angry self was in the level of consideration now about how to poke out those staring eyes. Then, the not real accident happens and I already knew that this guy was up to something.