Chapter 20 - Haunted.

Not that long but kinda okay for now😂

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

He plopped on me fully after grinning at me like a kid. I found him cute and heavy as hell at the time.

His full body were supporting by me now and I reached into his pocket. Grabbing his door card to unlock his door. After successfully dragging him inside, luckily he got a bit in senses as he lead me to his bedroom.

I opened the door with my right side and have him on my left side. I plopped him on the huge bed and he curled straight away while hugging his pillow.

I leaned down and gently took off his shoes while placing his legs appropriately on the bed.

He looked peace and calm while sleeping and that disheveled blonde hair was even messier than usual. My hand rapidly went to them and caress them a little while Noah unconsciously lean in his head more to my hand as his sweet humming followed.

I smiled as I captured his sleeping image in my head.

I looked around his bedroom and as it was dark, I couldn't catch eye properly with anything in it. I'm afraid that if I open the lights, he would wake up so, I decided to walk around while allowing this man to sleep comfortingly.

I closed his door behind me as I went to living area.

After doing some tour for myself, I realised that he loves to be alone. Because all of this renovations, decoration and customisation around his house were so dull and dark.

The place of living is what we are resembling of and as I get to know his, I also get to know that he isn't experience almost anything in life.

All this time while wondering around his house, I wonder why I couldn't caught up with any family pictures or albums. The walls were empty and it even, painted with a dull grey.

I don't know why we didn't talked about this. Like, about him especially.

All I know about him is that his Cherry's ex and he get mad easily. We never talked about his parents or friends either.

The clock dinged and I noticed that it was already 4. It's time for me to go back home as I have work tomorrow.

I paced into his kitchen and took a glass of water along with an Aspirin for him when he wake up. I later walked to the bedroom again while searching for a pen as I had a note pad on my bag.

It will be morning by the time when you see this so, Good Morning!

Thanks for yesterday night, Noah.

~Bella

I placed the note and the glass of water along the Aspirin altogether and I left the bedroom with a final glance at his cute snoring face.

Even though he was drunk, he gave me a very unforgettable kiss and I could still blush by the sensation.

I hope he remembered the kiss tonight.

I wasn't sure about how I'm feeling for him before all this days, but I'm very sure that now, I'm already falling for him.

I just hope that this growing feelings won't hurt me back.

Noah's POV:

My headaches so badly as I slowly opened my eyes as I don't know why the sunlight's isn't bothering me today.

Isn't Mrs Andres here yet? Because if she is, she would never let the curtains stay close like this.

I woke up with a heavy exhaustion and...Wait, how do I came to my bed?

Shit. Did I came home with anyone from the bar but, there's no one on my bed. Or is the bimbo in my washroom?

But still, all my clothes were on. If it's a bimbo who wanted me on the bed, of course she won't let me dressed like this.

I groaned unknowingly as I wiggle my body. My hand met the side table and I hissed a little. Then, my eyes voluntarily landed on the note with a glass of water and aspirin.

It's obvious that it wasn't from Mrs Andres as she would never do this to me. She will be, 'it's your fault to get drunk so you deserves it. ' but still I love her because all mother won't like their son to be like this.

I took the note on my palm and as I read it, my heart warms.

Bella? She's here with me last night. God, why can't my brain process.

Thanks for last night, Noah. Her last sentences caught me off guard and my eyes went widen. My palm came to close my mouth and my eyes wandered around for any scattered clothes.

But, none were there and did she left?

If her sentences means the same as my mind processing right now, then I'm gone. I couldn't face her anymore.

God, what did I do? My breath heaved and my head pained more. How did this led us to do that thing?

I groaned loudly this time as I shattered everything around me while I'm unknown about my own emotions right now.

Soon, my door swung open and Mrs Andres was eyeing me shockingly.

"What happen to you? Why are you even doing this? " she came running up to me as she stopped my action.

"Noah Debrew, your going out of hand. " she scolded in anger and I couldn't even face her right now.

"I..." I was finding for words to talk and she sighed while walking away to the shattered things on the floor.

"I thought you would change for her Noah, but now...I think, your not just good for her. " she scolded again as she was collecting the pieces on the floor.

I'm already confused and she's putting me in more confusion.

"And, what do that mean? " I asked calmly while controlling my anger as she stared at me.

"It means that you don't deserve Bella...she's a very sweet lady as she was with you last night. She even messaged me about this and asked me to take care of you when you wake up. Yet, I don't know why your still drinking and behaving this way. " she yelled in anger as she stomped away from me.

She left while messaging Mrs Andres?

Aren't she be mad of me for taking her last night? Or, did she liked it?

God, damn it...I'm even more clueless about what happened last night because I wanted to know everything. If I had her, then I needed to memorise every little details about it.

Our first kiss was all haunting for me and how about our first time?

Damn it, how can I not remember anything.

I need to meet Bella. I need to apologize her for whatever we did last night. I don't know whether that I insisted her or it happens as it does, but still I owe her an apology.

God, how am I going to face her now.