Chapter 16 - Revenge.

Double Update!

Enjoy❤️

Bella's POV:

Morning rays welcomed me and I woke up while hoping the day today to be good.

It's a Sunday morning and I'm all to myself. I quickly got up and cleaned my bed. After that, I went to the shower and later, make my way to my closet to change into some simple casual house clothes.

I'm not having any kind of meetings or going out today so it's a day that I could cook for myself. Every Sunday will be my free day as I could cook and eat myself without bothering anyone's opinion. Even Saturday, was kind of good too, except the events or functions like yesterday.

I was in my kitchen, cutting some vegetable to make a very special dish of mine and while cutting, I heard my handphone ringing.

I quickly went and fetched it as I saw the name flashing, Liam.

I hesitated a bit before answering the call.

"Morning, beautiful. How's the day? " he chimed in his cheery voice.

"Good. It's treating me pretty good. " I replied and he hummed. Then, he literally trailed something.

"So...." I was too caught up in that 'so' as I roughly anticipate the reason of it.

"....we are catching up today? " he questioned as he was confirming me the day and I shook my head to this childlike guy.

"Do we have to? " I asked back jokingly.

"We had to. " he finished in a serious tone and I gasped at the sudden serious tone.

"But, I'm already making my lunch so can we make it for dinner? " I said as I placed a pan on the stove.

"Wow...so can I join? " he asked in excitement and my eyes nearly came out of it's hole.

Is he's really joking? I...I can't make him come over. We aren't even that close to have come over for lunch or dinner.

So, I quickly denied and accepted to meet him somewhere outside.

"No. I mean...can we meet somewhere outside? " I said quickly.

"Alright, at where? And, when? " he insisted and I was thinking of a place. But the thing is, I have never been went out like this so I'm kind of unfamiliar around the places to visit.

What if we start from the restaurant that Noah brought me to have our dinner....date?

"The Graham Restaurant. " I said, knowing that I could at least act like I knew everything in there.

"Ya, alright. But since I'm new here, I need the address. Will you please WhatsApp me the address?...or wait, give me yours first, I will just pick you up then we will go the restaurant together. " he chimed.

"Urmm...no, it's okay. I-I will just send you the restaurant's address and I will be there...around 2? " I stuttered out of nervous as I denied to give him my address.

I'm not just ready to have him come over.

I don't know why but I feel like he is sincere about whatever he's trying to do now and I'm scared about it.

"Playing hard, aren't we? Alright, beautiful. Send me the address and we will have lunch together. " he eagerly said as he cheered excitedly.

How come a troublemaker like him became this sweet and nice?

Let's see how today goes. I sighed and switched off the stove.

Well, I don't get to cook for myself today either.