Chapter 37 - Heated.

Nearly, a month since the last update....I know:(

I couldn't stop asking for apologise to you all but here's to make it up by this update now with Noah's POV!

I have been missing his POV since longer and here you go🤘

Happy Reading❤

Noah's POV:

Blank. Totally blank. As if I had been hit by an electric wave.

This was how I felt when she unexpectedly kissed me. Not just some shy or sloppy one, but the intense and feelings were there when she pulled my lips on hers.

My woman just put in miserable by doing this.

Her staring, no, glaring parents were now fuming in anger while I notice them watching us kissing. She is just doing it intentionally so that they could get a show. Aren't she?

How did my shy blushing woman manage to be this confident and fiery?

Her hand slowly slipped to my chest and I knew that we were almost out of breath. I reluctantly pulled away while she blushed at me while she panted for air.

"So, they had this quite the show. " I playfully said to her as she flushed red and I couldn't be more happier.

"I guess, they deserve something even more. " I murmured near her ear as I smirked and she looked me in confusion.

"Now..." I freed myself from her and gapped a bit back. "...let's..." I came to her side and my one hand goes to her back while another goes under her knees as I carried her in my arms. "...go. "

She frowned at first because she wasn't expecting this and she started to squeal as if she's scared of falling.

"Sweetheart, relax okay. Even if you keep on squealing like this, I'm never going to let you go by walking. You deserve this honour for the kiss you pulled just now. " I said as I kissed her forehead and she easily complied by laying her head on chest as her arms wrapped around my neck.

I walked to my car while still carrying this flower in my arms and it felt so enticing.

I unlocked my car with the keys and she quickly stretched her arm out to open the door. I slowly slide her in as I found her ongoing blush and I felt like a superhero now.

God, I'm drowning in her and please don't save me.

I walked to the other side of the car and hopped in with her. I start the car and we made our way to my house.

I just needed to cuddle this woman.

As I was driving, I remembered everything that happened in the last few hours.

An unexpected proposal of mine. A heartbreaking confession from her parents. A soothing intense kiss.

Okay, so the unexpected proposal that I meant here was when we had our dinner and she was blushing like this time also. At the time, I don't even know what took over me to whisper those words but I did, surprisingly she hadn't get to hear it. And, that's a relief.

I was shocked there after because I did never felt that to ask any woman right away. Even when I'm with that Cherry for nearly 8 months, I had never got this words to tell her. It felt so sudden and wrong to utter those words but with this woman, I'm lost.

I'm lost in my trance and as special as she is to me, everything came out unexpected.

'Will you just marry me already. ' this is what I blurted out when I saw her blushing at me, just for my little speech.

In just a mere blush, she blow my mind away to get married and see out future.

She's made for me, yet only me. Like she said just now.

'I love you, only you ' she meant it, when she said it.

"Where...are you going, Noah? " Her sweet voice echoed from my side and I shifted my attention to her briefly.

"Home, sweetheart. " I said and she looked me in wonder.

"But...Noah, you just missed the turn to my house. Are you going to take me to yours? You see, I...don't mind going to yours but I still need to change. " she explained softly as she pointed herself from top to bottom and that is when I notice that we were still on our working clothes. Yet, that skirt and blouse of hers fitted perfectly against her.

Why did she have to show me like that? I'm already tempted and there she goes, by pointing out herself in this tempting skirt

"We will take a turn, then. " I said with an exasperated breath as I avoid seeing her full figure.

God. Now if I glanced at her face, my eyes voluntarily went down to her curves. Starting from those curly hairs, alluring eyes, her round bounty waist and finally to that creamy long legs.

She's not ready, Noah. She's not ready. Or, is she? Why am I even asking this? Now, every moans of her are jumping in my mind and how could I get this enticing.

"Are you okay? " Came her soft voice again and I frowned. Can't able to reply her with words and so, I just nodded.

In minutes, we are at her home and I shrugged those thoughts of mine. It's been only been less than a week since we were started something and I'm already having this kind of thoughts.

We walked into the elevator and silence enveloped, which I hated a lot. My eyes again peered to catch a glance on her and I caught not only her eyes but her full glory, welcoming me to drool more.

Damn it. It's frustrating and tensing at the same time.

I'm a man for God's sake. But, I have never felt this much craving over someone. I'm usually very controlled over this kind of arousal and temptation is the late process for me yet, I know that she's been tempting me since the first time but I really don't know why it gets this intense right now. It did never happens on anyone before but for only her.

I was debating with my thoughts but here's she, plastering an innocent smile while staring at me.

Is she reading my mind because she's blushing way too hard.

*****

We decided to stay at her place as its already midnight. Its the first time for me to stay over at outside besides my place and it felts very warm to lay beside her.

We doesn't do much until we lay together and her room were filled with giggles all this time and I will never get bored of it. My urge of touching her was so high but I successfully restrained. It was hard to be in control but I know that one day, I could cherish this woman with all my might.

Of course, when she's fully ready for me.

She scooted nearer into my chest and with her curly hair caressing my face lightly while her curves tempting me bluntly, I prayed to sleep took over me.

Next will be interesting, I promise!😂