Chapter 35 - Confusion.

Hola, beauties and gentlemen!

I'm glad that I could update twice for now :)

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

I hugged him as tight as possible. I needed to feel myself with his embrace to shoo away those insecurities. He chuckled as he realise my intention and hugged me tighter than ever.

I exhaled his manly odour before pulling away. Looking into each other's eyes as we smiled inwardly, forgetting everything around.

"Hey. " he pronounced slowly and lean in to peck a soft kiss on my lips then onto my forehead.

I love it when he do that.

"Hey. " I replied back, my arms still around him as his one hand around me.

"I got this for you. " he said as I pulled away a little to get the bouquet from him.

"Thank you. " I let a giggle of breath as I thanked him and he kissed my forehead.

"Ready to go? " he questioned while still holding my hostage and I excitedly nodded.

He let go of me and his hand came to mine as he intertwine our fingers. My another hand took the red roses near my nostril as I smelled it's aroma.

He knew my favourite.

My eyes then descended on the figure that was watching us from the side. She wasn't watching with anger or annoyance but her look were full of blank and guilt.

God, is she guilting over letting go of Noah?

No. I shouldn't think of that now, it's her fault to leave this man and now, he is mine. He loves me. My eyes turned to face him, who's already changing the gear to start the ride as he smiled at me.

Yes, definitely he's only mine.

*****
"Your okay? " he questioned with that concern face as he found me spacing out time to time.

"Y-Yes. I'm. " I stuttered inwardly as I wiped my mouth with the napkin while he stared at me.

He's reading me. He's reading me.

"Your..not? " he replied, the expecting and I nearly stunned there.

"I'm not. Your right, again. " I giggled as I explain this.

"Again? So, I'm good in reading you then. " he chuckled with me as he wipes his hand on the napkin.

Our plates empty and our stomach filled with food.

"Tell me, what's wrong? "Noah asked softly as his hand gripped mine while caressing them lightly.

"I...I had to meet...Cherry today. And, she's kinda said stuffs but I got her good with my words, I guess? " I explained and I got this smile from him.

Isn't he's stunned for what I said?

"So, what do my woman's words then? " he asked excitingly and my cheeks heated up with blushes.

"I...I just tried to make her understand about what she needs than what she wants. Maybe, even about to acknowledge things around her seriously and I also did, kinda tell her that wants aren't permanent. Plus, that she's been loved all this time by her husband. " I stated in hesitation, expecting a criticism but all I got was a peck on my hand.

"It's proven that my beautiful woman has in full bloomed and I'm the only lucky guy to have this all in one. I'm glad that you made her think it that way, rather than going all rampage on her. " he chuckled as he said this things and my cheeks returned to be a tomato again.