Chapter 33 - Miracle.

Okay. So.......

I knew that it's been nearly a month since I updated and I'm super sorry🙏😭

I was focusing on my assignment the whole time and couldn't find time to update lol

As for forgiveness, I made this date longer than expected so ENJOY!♥️

Bella's POV:

"Your cold? " Noah asked as I moved a bit from his lap. He is been pulling me on him from the past an hour and I'm also trying to resist this never ending questions in me.

Like, am I weigh much on his lap? What if his legs hurts but he is also resisting?

We stayed on the air for so long now and at one state he pulled me down with him. His one arm around my waist and another beneath my knees, as if he is carrying me in bridal style while we sat in the wicker basket, cuddling to each other.

I was shocked at first but then, it seems so usual when he comforted me sweetly.

"No. I'm okay. " I replied, inching a little away from his lap but he rushed me closer.

"Where are you trying to go? " he whispered in a hoarse tone as his eyes turned into seriousness. His lips inches closer to me again.

We have been kissing, no, making out like forever and I wasn't complaining. All my whines and denial were paid off with kisses yet I became lost.

Just like now, he is just arresting me with those darken eyes and I'm giving in.

"N-No where. " I replied softly as I sunk myself in his hot stare from my lips to eyes.

"Good then, so let's stay like this for some time. " he chimed as he smiled eye to eye while hugging me closer.

What? No kiss?

I gasped and masked my desperate face away with a frown.

He kept staring at me with a smirk but I gave my attention to the flowy clouds around, pretending like I didn't saw his smirk. Suddenly, the flames over the balloon goes off and the basket started to swing a little. My hands which is already around him was clinging to him even closer and he laughed.

Seriously, he laughs?

"Do...something, Noah. " I quacker in fear and he laughed more.

"Of course, this will happen if we stayed for an hour on the air. " he chuckled as he pulled me closer to him, without making any effort to fix this thing.

I gasped hearing his respond and I became frighten as I felt us landing down slowly.

"N-Noah. I think....we are descending. " I whispered in fear while I looked around us.

"Of course, we will if the gas gone empty. " he teased while chuckling again and I looked him in stun.

My eyes gambling around for tears as I fear my death now. What if we get land at somewhere harmful and there will be no ways to survive.

"I-I'm scared. " I explained as a sob escaped my lips and Noah's firm grip around me became rigid. He frowned and looked me with a vital stare.

I avoided his stare as I peered my head away because I don't know why but my tears started to double up.

"Bella, look at me. " he ordered in a gentle way and I slowly avert my attention to him. His face flashing in seriousness and hurt, at the same time.

"Do you trust me? " he questioned blankly and I nodded a little.

"Then, why the tears? " he asked back again in a gentle sweet way and I battled myself to reply.