MR MEANIE

Hey, lovelies!

Hey, lovelies!

So as you can see, this is my new story❤️

It's an Indian kinda romance but comfortable for anyone to read yeah!

Soon comes the description....if you wanna give it a try, then let's meet there(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Mr.Meanie~

Aishwarya Manoharan-
A curvy sweet woman, who wants nothing but happiness in her life and also to the people around. She's sweet, bubbly yet the bold one at the same time. She's a famous third wheeler in her best friend, Naveena's life and she doesn't regret a bit.

But, she hates when her best friend started dating him because he's the meanie.

Arjun Rey-
A guy from a broken family and he's 100% mean to everyone, which he doesn't care a bit. It gives him a chill of happiness when he's been called as the ruthless hunky player by the people around.

He loves Naveena, but she's married now and it left out a huge scar in him. Turning the already bad boy to his worst in behaviour, as he wants nothing but to ruin anything.

He found that the best friend of her ex, were one of the reason behind his misery self and he wanted nothing but to break her.

********

He's Meanie and He's Mine -Aishwarya

What had happened and what about to happen? Read to find out(◔‿◔)