Chapter 13 - Date.

Finally! I guess...🤣

Waiting for Noah?*eyebrows wingling*

Enjoy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

Cherry's disgust eyes lingered on my mind and I quickly evaporated. I'm all doom after seeing her like that.

My eyes and mind were only on Bella as I was waiting for her at the time.

I needed to apologize for my unacceptable deed. The deed that I regretted. The deed that I did never thought to put on Bella. The deed that took my breath away in just with simple soft lips. The deed that blanked my whole system to stop thinking.

I don't know how do I let myself to do that. I'm lost of control when she's that near and I didn't even acknowledge the bloody guy on the floor anymore but her lips, only.

Her soft murmuring lips.

There's that urge in me to take that soft looking thing in mine and I accomplished my urge.

I'm not a teen boy who doesn't have a control but why do I have to be that emotional and crazy after that.

I forget about everything around me when we were kissing and I left without knowing why after we pulled away, I did not leave her here alone as I'm her ride. So, I waited.

I waited to face the reality, even though I want that to be a dream. Some part of me rejected such thought because it doesn't want the kiss to be a mere dream.

It happens for real. With Bella.

Sounds of clicking heels grab my attention and I saw Bella, already hopping in a cab.

I yelled for her but the car disappeared and I had lost the reality that time.

That's why I exactly came to her workplace to meet her but, there's this twist in every steps of mine because Cherry was right there with us.

She heard it all and I could evident the changes of emotions in them. For once, I could say that she's deeply mad and jealousy were there too.

My plan to get her back was accomplishing but I felt so bad about Bella.

I'm not going to admit that the kiss was for Cherry to get jealous but it's...it's something different.

I complicated my reckless mind while thinking about this.

Why do I kiss her? And yes, it's calms me down so quickly. So, is it to calm down myself?

But, why don't I break or punch anything around me like I usually do? Why did my mind straight away wanted to kiss her?

Questions.

Questions.

Questions.

All were hovering my brain until I feel like my own head rolling.

Where am I going now?

My eyes darted to the unknown road that I'm not so familiar with and I lost my track. I quickly pulled my car on the sideway and laid my head on the steering wheel.

There's no way to control my mindless self now.

I let my mind free for some minutes and finally, I had decided to return back home using the GPS on my handphone.

*****
I took out my cold beer from the fridge and cared less about taking a glass out.

I came home 1 hour later after losing track and luckily if I went any far, I would be straight to the North.