Chapter 4 - Bombshells.

UPDATE!

Thank me, just kidding!

But, Thank Yourselves for still giving this story a try❤️

Bella's POV:

I'm done with the day. I had saw the wedding and Cherry's happy there.

I just don't want to sit along him and talk to him anymore.

He is just so evil and cold hearted. I, to be frank, didn't expected this from him.

At first I was surprised and thought that he was here because he finally had the courage to let her go but after listening to his evil like confession, I don't even know who's this guy was.

He was saying then stopped abruptly as I looked up at him, looking both him and Cherry's silent conversations through their eyes.

My heart hummed in hurt and I calm it down for being so weak.

I couldn't handle the humming anymore so, I did the best. I walked away from him and the wedding. It's over after all and I don't need to be here anymore.

I don't want to evident their sweet eye talking.

Fortunately, I had already reached my car and I had skipped the day today.

Laying on my soft bed, I memorised the event today. How his eyes roamed my figure and how I stood there shyly.

I don't know why I was shying there, was it embarrassment? Or, the temperature around us?

His eyes were clearly burning holes in me. I could feel that intense stare whenever I close my eyes.

Damn, it. Why can't I just sleep?

*****
Morning welcomes me warmly and I don't know how and when I slept last night. Once I tried to sleep, yesterday's event played in my mind yet luckily I had gone through it.

Today, Monday, which is the first day work after weekend is quite fine and the weather is affordable too.

Since the first day after weekend, I decided to begin the week with a pink blazer and a high waisted belted dress.

It's kind of simple and classy yet I love it.

I combed my long black curly hair on a side and let it loose

I combed my long black curly hair on a side and let it loose. I love the way my hair swayed in the air when I free them.

I was ready to leave and I fetched for my handbag before closing the door behind me. I walked to my car and drove off to my workplace.

Cherry will be on a honeymoon leave for another week and I think, I should be working alone today too. But, that's okay. My work will be quickly done if there's no her because there will be definitely less conversation and more work.