Chapter 32 - Official.

First DATE here we go⏩

Bella's POV:

I was getting ready in something that I never tried before and I'm kind of nervous about what was he going to comment. It's a jumpsuit with flower patches here and there yet I loved it at first sight.

 It's a jumpsuit with flower patches here and there yet I loved it at first sight

Suddenly, there's this firm knock on the door and it startled me.

Did he came this early? I peered myself to look up at the clock and it shows 7.45am.

He told me that he would pick me up by 8 in the morning, not 15 minutes earlier.

I quickly dressed up and loose down my hair, just like he love it. I made my way to the door and open it slowly, meeting those hazel orbs staring me with a smile.

I open the door widely and he came up in with a bouquet of red roses on his hand while another circled around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. I smiled sweetly and he pecked my lips.

It wasn't that long passionate kiss but just enough for me to go all weakling.

"Good morning, Bella. " he uttered while still holding me and I was practically blushing at his burning gaze.

"Good morning, Noah. And, your kind of early? " I coyly replied as I shut the door behind him when he made me to walk along while still holding me.

This man just couldn't let me go now.

"Yes, I couldn't get to sleep without having you in my mind so I had to rush here as fast as possible. " he answered in his husky tone and both of his hand came together around me.

"Noah, we have to go on a...date. " I shyly uttered and my hands went around his neck. His lips craving in for me as he leaned down.

"Do we have to? Because you look so mind ravishing right now. " he complimented and I'm sure that my cheeks would be tainted pink right now.

He is clearly teasing me.

"So, is this jumpsuit okay for me? I-I was nervous at first to wear it, you know. " I explained willingly and his lips brushed mine gently.

"Well, no wonder that it makes me to jump on you right now. " why was he commenting like this. My heart had already went rampage to have him this close and here he is, saying sweet things for my heart to explode.

"Noah. " I whispered a little before his lips fully covered mine and I lost my words to continue.

The moment broke into a short kiss when his handphone rang loudly, jerking both of us away. He groaned following while reaching for the handphone as he glares it.

Oh, now he is mad on his handphone. I just hope he never shatter that thing off right now.

"This must be something important or, I will...oh, okay. Ya, just make it ready by 10. " he snapped at first but stopped abruptly, hearing for the person then replied firmly before shut the call.