Chapter 24 - Love.

A confirmation and verification ALERT!

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

I had this very rich jet lagged problem and I quickly doze off as soon as I came in my room. The place was so cosy and my body straight away fit in them.

Now at the morning, I could already hear sounds of waves hitting the shore while in my room. They have this room just infront of the wide beach and the crystal clear ocean shined under the sun light.

I wanted to go and dig myself in it and all were already there with their beach wear. Yet, there's where the problem begins.

Every women there were only on their two pieces while roaming around freely and that's where I'm stuck.

The reason why I refused to join this beach party at first was because of what they are having on right now.

I'm a plus sized woman and I hate it to say this but I can't let them see me in just two pieces.

I had this unforgettable moment with both William and Liam when we were just 12. William, the bully, of course the reason why, because there's once when he humiliated me infront of some whole crowd, saying that I'm like a whale in middle of the sea and everyone laughed like hell.

Later, I had this savage me when I was little because considering the humiliation, I began to duck in the sea and die. Because everyone laughing and teasing was so overwhelming and luckily my father came to my rescue.

I could agree that I'm really so chubby when I'm small but the humiliation put on a big scar on me. My own parents refuses to back up me at the time, thinking that it was just for fun but they never tried to know about how I really felt.

My one and only nightmare came hunting me again as soon as my eyes landed on them. I pried my head back at my bed, only to see the swimsuit which I bought like about three days ago.

I don't know why I had bought this but when I went finding for one, this one seem to caught my eyes.

What if I wear this and they laugh at me like that day? What would happen if Noah see me with much exposed?

I close the door behind me and laid my back firmly. I came here for him, only because he was there for me when I needed.

But, what if his mind change after he saw me with more skin?

I startled and jumped away from the door when a sudden knock alerted me. I don't know who's that is and I tried not to answer.

"Bella. " Noah. He's the one. But how can I ignore him?

"Y-Yes. " I replied while backing away to my bed.

"Your okay? I tried to find you there at the beach but you are not there so I came to your room. " he replied and I sighed.

"I will...be out in minutes. " I informed nervously and looked at the black swimsuit.

Now, I should wear it.

God, why?

I can just go wearing anything casual but it would be an exact fool thing.

With that, I wore it. Then, I get this idea to wear something else on top of it so that I could hide some skin inside.