Chapter 2 - Apologize.

Chapter 3, UPDATED.

Happy Reading!❤️

Noah's POV:

I dozed away speedily. I just couldn't drown myself in her sympathy look.

And this woman, is simply something.

Now go back to Cherry, how can she do this to me. Like, how?

I'm just a playing toy for her? I knew that I'm very much into this woman and I did explained her that I'm seeing her with serious. Yet, after knowing everything, how can she do this to me?

I just went for a week business trip and when I return, this is what I should hear about the woman who I dreamed to spend my rest of life with?

Heart breaking is something new for me and I didn't realise it till just now.

Why, wasn't I enough for her? Women would be spooning around me like I'm their only source of living but how can she not feel that way on me?

I felt so worthless and I couldn't let this happen.

I don't even know where she's living though, otherwise I would have stepped infront of her house by now.

Wait, is this why she refuses always to spend time on her place?

Even once when I questioned her about this, she disagreed to come over. I'm not even let to pick her up from her house. She would just ask me to drop her off near the bus stop or something after finishing our usual dates.

I could just sneak behind her, following behind to her house but I'm not that low to do something like that and I could also appoint a investigator to find the truth behind this but Cherry wasn't a criminal.

Why? Just why, did she do this?

Urgh. I slammed my wrist on the steering wheel as a sharp pain shot on my vein near the wrist. I groaned in pain and griped the steering tightly, soothing myself.

Is Bella lying to me? But, what if she's right?

I'm sure something's up behind this. I just need to get my woman back. At least, I needed to meet her because she owe me a explanation. But the questioned is how?

I don't have her address and her number is can't be reachable now. She just shut me off in everything.

I felt like I lost her. But, I can't give up. I will do anything to get my woman back. What if someone forcing her to get married?

I need to figure out about this and my only source to find out about her for now is, Bella.

I kind of feel like that the woman is attracted to me but I know by this way I can't give her false hope.

Now, my only way to get Bella is to get to her workplace like just now. Tomorrow will be perfect for me to approach this woman.

Yet all I need now is to cool down my system by having blanking it off.

I accelerated my car and it sped away to the nearest bar.

*****
Wearing a t-shirt and cargo jeans, I got in the car with my wallet and keys.

Luckily, today's work wasn't that much to deal about as my company just moved in here. I'm energetic enough to dig details about Cherry from this woman and I'm on my way to her workplace.

It was just like my routine to pick up Cherry and my chest tighten to know that I wasn't going for that right now.

Entering the security guard house, I slipped my name to the old man and he smiled at me as usual.