Chapter 39 - Forever.

Let me thank all those beautiful souls out there who keep me inspired to update quick through all those comments and as if a compensation, I made this chapter longer to read.

Buckle up for more awe kind of romance, my lovelies!

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

"Noah...we need to leave. " I moaned as he started to nibble on my neck, he peppered feather like kisses all over my neck and his arms was pulling me closer to him.

My back colliding with his front as he continue nibbling me. I was busy packing up my stuff for the weekend's usual trip and what is he doing?

"We don't need to. " he replied in his hoarse tone and his lips continued doing this stuff to my neck. He had already given loads of hickeys and when I woke up this morning after our night together, I was in utter shock.

My neck and chest were filled with love bites. I touched them and only ended up in hissing every second. Now, I just need to get some turtle neck or long t-shirt to cover up myself.

"We need to, Noah...." I hushed as I pushed him a little backwards, so that I could turn to face him, "....You promised me to take me there. " I mumbled with a pouty lips and he just sighed.

"Alright. Alright. Let's go. " he groaned and left me with a grumpy look. I giggled and continue packing my stuff.

I love it when my puppy like eyes works.

I put down my luggage and a very happy Noah Debrew walked in with a joyful smile.

"We don't need to go. " he whispered with his eyebrows dancing along.

"What? Why? " I questioned in shock as I placed the luggage bag down. This sneaky man, I thought as I glared.

"Hey, soon to be Mrs Debrew...it's not like anything that your thinking about, the flight got cancel due to lack of crew in sudden. So, don't glare me like that and no, I'm not lying. " he announced cheekily as he pinched my nose. Oh, he is mirroring me.

"Hey, mi Bella....I promised to take you there, yes....but now, the flight got cancelled or...wait..." Noah cooed as he noticed my disappointed look and his palms were resting on both my cheeks.

I really wanted to go to this island with him and this was one of the favourite places that we been yearning to go.

Noah suddenly let me go and went to take his handphone. He dialled a number and was having this deep conversation with someone.

Maybe, a business call that he might forget to do earlier. I sighed and take the luggage from the floor while settling it on the bed. I began to unpack the clothes and Noah walked in.

"Bella, what are you doing? " he asked and I just pouted at him.

He chuckled and made his way behind me, wrapping both of his large arms around me.

"We are still going. " he whispered and my face lighten up in a wide smile.

"Really? " I nearly jumped in excitement and Noah just nodded while begining to kiss on my neck.

Oh my God. He wouldn't stop, don't he?

"Noah, how did that happen? " I questioned.

"Oh, mi Bella....we are taking a private plane. " Noah whispered and I gasped.

"But....but...that would be so-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"No. We love the place so much, isn't it? And, I don't want to disappoint you, my love. " he mumbled near my ear as he bit lightly on my earlobe.