Chapter 6 - Undeniable.

What do you guys think so far?

Any comments about the previous and?

Please do feel free to share your thoughts on this chapter and I'm all here to listen!

Yet, Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

Today's the day where he fixed the 'date' and I can't stop checking out the time.

I'm kind of really nervous and a little panicky the whole day today.

Surely, it was just a way to make Cherry jealous because that's what he said to me at the wedding, remember.

And, Cherry's yesterday confession clearly provoked me with lots of 'Why me? ' and more of anxiety.

The woman told me to be careful as she herself knew that he is doing this to make her jealous. When, I asked her why and her answer scared me.

"He loved me so much, Bella. There's no way for him to move on simply like that...so just ignore him, okay. " this is what she said yesterday on our last work period before leaving the company with her husband.

She's right at the point. I, myself seen the devilish side on him at the wedding so why can't this be true?

He might be using me to get her and I would be his bait here. God, why don't anyone know about how it feels to get used to?

I have crossed that stage over so many years before and it's continuing back?

Some of my friends became friends with me, just because I could teach them History or Mathematics. Because they suck in it and I'm an ace in it. I knew that they were using me at first but then I get used too.

Pathetic? I know, I'm.

My fidgeting fingers on the arm rest of my couch ended and in a brief look, I caught the time to settle on 7.20. Of course, I'm not going to go but I'm not that bad like him.

I would just message him to let him know this. What if he showed up at the date and wait for me.

I reached for my handphone and found it dead with no life. I snorted and quickly went over to charge it. I shut my handphone on but it keep on popping the blank screen.

Oh my God, please. I know I have been using you for like so many years but don't die now. I mentally said as I tried to turn it on.

Tried. And, the handphone kept going blank.

I should had buy a handphone as my mother said sometimes and why don't I listen to her? Ya, I was too lazy and stubborn to get a new one because I was only using Whatsapp or email in it.

So, why the need for a new branded handphone right? That's what I would thought on the idea of getting a new handphone but now, serves me.

I gave up at last and went back to settle down on my couch, letting the gadjet to charge and see whether it would work right after being full charged.

For now, I just hope that whatever he said that day about the date is fully fake and he wasn't expecting me to show up there too. It's clearly an act to make Cherry jealous and why would he even show up?

I think if I ever messaged or called me at first about this date, he would have laughed at me while thinking that, why I'm so desperate over a fake confession.

But, he did sent me this details about some restaurant along with a reservation number. What if it's true?

But, what if it's a joke?