Chapter 29 - Bothers.

The chapter turned out good than I expected.

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

I heard enough. I heard her confession and I saw what happened.

I knew I'm not wrong when I judge about her feelings towards him but now, I'm not even sure whether how he feels about her.

He...did used me to make her jealous. He just confessed it.

My cheeks were getting stained in tears and I could feel my heart breaking.

She was right there holding his hand with those loving eyes gazing up at him and he was just staring at her, just like they did on the evening today.

Maybe, he couldn't forget her fully.

So, I'm just a filler for his heart?

Doesn't that 'I want you, Bella' meant nothing. Stupid of me to believe that he is falling for me and that I could win his heart over mine yet I even decided to give him my...first time.

But, things seem to be more clear that he isn't moved on with her.

If that's not for the voice to call out her name, I think they might have kissed as he would fall for her desirable eyes again. She's his first love after all.

I'm just a mere woman who happened to create something in him but not anything more than that. He, himself wasn't clear about what's he is doing with me.

I shouldn't expect very much, aren't I?

Tears add up more from my eyes, wetting my cheeks as I peered around the other side. I saw him sitting with his both hand on the head while thinking something. His face contracting disappointment and hurt.

Well, maybe he might thinking me as a trouble now.

I tighten my hold around the duvet and I tried my best to not sob out aloud at the thought. I felt the bed dipping behind me and his arm slowly traveled around me while pulling me closely to his body.

Now, he is seeking me to comfort himself. I'm just a comforter for him and nothing else.

I bite onto my lips to not burst out more because the statement that mentioned just now was so true and he had said it so many times.

His heavy breath already fanning my neck as I felt his heartbeats slowing over my back. I tried my best to not fit in perfectly around his arm but I couldn't. It was like my body was already made for him to mold onto.

I couldn't bear up with this closeness anymore. I just couldn't let him hold me like this after knowing that he is confused about us or even worse, that he was just seeking me for comfort.

For once, I have feelings too and this closeness will only add up more hurt towards my feelings. So, I pried myself from him with full patience. Afraid that if I move any harder, he would wake up and I would end up getting caught for crying.

Waking up to a sitting form as his hand dropped on his side, I saw him sleeping peacefully in a vulnerable way.

His face less stressing and his eyes closed firmly without any scrunch.

Flashback of me seeing him just like this when he practically flopped on me after kissing me senselessly as he was drunk that time. He looked the same vulnerable as now and my heart swollen with passion.

How badly I want this man to shower me with love as he did to her before. How badly I want him to only have me in his head. How badly I want him to forget her wholely and fill me in.