Chapter 40 - Baby.

Some unrevealed truth and confession are coming up!

Stay calm my dear readers, the book is about to end and this is how it should go(*・~・*)

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

Bright sun rays slaying through the curtains and fresh morning invited me to open up my eyes. I smiled, seeing my own sunshine sleeping soundly next to me.

She was cuddling close to my chest as her bare chest pressed over mine, making me hard to resist her. I scanned every details of her feature, which is something usual for me to do when I wake up next to this sleeping beauty and all I could do is to feel the happiest man ever.

I swear that when the first time I saw her at the gym, I knew that something struck me about her. While at that time, I thought that it must be the guilt as for when I snapped at her for bumping into me. Who knows that after the day, I would get to see her again?

It seems like the feelings flew in me since I saw her in the gym. I would even check her out sometimes when I got to pick up Cherry as we were dating. Who knows that meeting Cherry would lead me to be here with my woman right now.

I wouldn't regret every bit that happened in my life and this woman right now next to me, is my goddess. The only one which is written to be my forever till the end.

I brushed her curly locks away from this beautiful face and she stirred a bit.

"Good morning, my love. " I whispered as I kissed her forehead and she gave me this goofy smile.

I laughed at the cuteness and kissed her lips. I deepened the kiss as I flipped her around and that's when she pushed me away.

"No, Mr Debrew. I can feel about where are heading us onto and we just woke up. Now, we need to get up and start the day. " Bella ordered with blushes erupting on her sweet cheeks and I moved away a little as she sat up on the bed.

Wrapping the duvet around her glorious body as she stood up to walk across the bed and I was just there chuckling at how pink her cheeks are when she notice me checking out her figure. I have seen all of her for so many times and she's still shy to walk around me like that.

She's the one shyness filled goddess.

I laid on my back, my arms rested behind my head as I closed my eyes while recalling the memory of our moments together and all of the memories would only led me to ask this question, how do I get so lucky?

"Oh my God, Noah. Go freshen up...y-you can't just lay there all...naked like that. " I heard her nearly yelling in surprise and I opened my eyes to notice her in just this towel wrapped around her midsection while her hair was tied on with another towel.

Her cheeks were still pink with blushes as she turns away from me to face the mirror. Drying her hair with the towel as she looks at me staring at her through the mirror.

Why is she's so shy suddenly? I got up on my elbows and let out a small hush of, oh, when I saw me laying all naked. So, this what she means then.

I sat up on the bed and put on my boxer while walking up beside her. I was staring her blankly while still not uttering any words and she been looking me through her lashes, blushing pink again.

"Beautiful. " I stated as I kissed at the swell of her neck and walked away to get shower. Her freshly bath feature that I always used to admire about, put me through saying this all the time. She's beautiful, my beautiful.

I literally smiled while bathing as I recall the look of confusion yet a cute smile that everytime she gave me when I do that.

After getting cleaned, I rolled on my towel and exit the shower. I heard that muffled gossips from my kitchen and I knew both the women would be talking about me.