Chapter 19 - Beating.

Hey, babes!

Wasup?! I hope you all feeling good and I'm superb good because guess what, I've lots of breaks now!

And that means, I could update more🤩

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

Liam never leave me after that. He kept on confronting me sweetly and I found that annoying.

He never did done this before but now after they met up each other, he was being so clingy.

I found my peace and comfort in Noah as I hugged him tightly.

Please, don't cry. I'm here. His words still spreading all over my body. At the time, my mind did nothing but to settle with him. I got this radiating calmness and protectiveness from his body yet my fear already swiped away.

I wasn't wrong at first when I said that he is affecting me. As I said, this is clearly undeniable.

"Be careful, okay. I'm sorry again for not noticing anything around. I'm...I'm just confused of my feelings on you. " Liam uttered while walking me back to my car.

"It's okay. " I stated and he took a hold of my hand, stopping me in place while eyeing me apologetically. I wanted to free it at any cost but what if he gets mad.

Right, he is just trying to comfort me after what had happened but I can't felt the same intensity that I felt on Noah.

"Thank you, Liam. Thanks for the lunch. " I said as I smiled a little.

"Ya, but that's it? Just a lunch? " he questioned worriedly and I sighed.

"Liam, I...I had enough today. I'm tired and I needed to get home. Can we do this sometime later? " I explained with a hopeful eyes and he nodded.

I left his hand and walked to my door.

"At least, can who's the guy? I think I saw him at the gathering that day. Do you know him? " Liam questioned as his hand went in his pockets.

"Ya, he is a...friend of mine. " I said and he smiled.

"Oh, that ' he' friend on the gathering is it. Alright, he is too aggressive. " Liam joked and I simply nodded a little as I got the meaning behind his words.

Of course, Noah's aggressive but he only get that way when something angered him. He isn't a bipolar who have simple mood swings. He is different kind of male, something like the alpha male.

And, I admire alpha males.

I was driving but my mind was on him.

Noah.

I could feel a smile on my lips while recalling moments with him.

I was nearly hurt as he saved me like my own Knight and my heart hummed at the thought.

****
I was cutting the fruits to make it like my snacks for tonight while watching some Netflix. While cutting, I heard my handphone ringing and I took it with a smile as I saw the caller id.

"Hello. " I answered in a quiet tone while expecting his voice to hear.

"How are you? " he blurted in a drunken voice as I gapped in confusion.

We met earlier today, so why is he questioning me? Is it the incident today that bothering him?

"Noah? A-Are you okay? " I questioned worriedly and he laughed happily.