Chapter 36 - Minding.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

First chapter of the year and I hope it turned out to be good.

Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

Are they talking about Noah? And, what's the thing for me to marry Liam?

"Dad, you can't be serious. " I laughed awkwardly and my mother glared me.

"How can you woman? Why don't you just let us know about what's happening around you? Do we need to assign spies around to know your surrounding? If Liam didn't let us know about this, we would be blind all this time. He was like a sweet man in our function that day but after knowing him, I'm not sure that he's a guy to handle. " My mother nearly yelled for her words and Liam looked at me with concern.

"Mom, I wasn't be-- " I open up but she cut me off.

"No, now you are going to listen to us alright. Liam likes you and he can be more worthy than anyone. I swear that man couldn't near you after that. Wait, did he even raise his hand on you? " My mother questioned doubtfully.

"Mom, never. He is an angry man but he don't do any of that to m-- " I said but she cut me off again.

"Oh, really. You think that he won't? You were nearly raped because of him and just because he saved you that time, doesn't mean that it wasn't because of him. This man had a lot of anger issues to take control and he is eventually going to hit you later one day when he is on his peak. " My mother said as rage runs over their eyes.

How can they? How can they say this to me? I love him, for God sake.

"He can't be possessive anymore, Bella. Your staying here with us until you get married to Liam. " My father ordered and my heart pumped out loud.

Tears formed in my eyes as I keep on chanting to speak up for myself.

"I can't. I won't. " I mumbled while retreating slowly back.

"You should. He wasn't that needed. A man who couldn't able to control him-- " My mother replied and I cut her off this time.

"I love him. I love Noah Debrew. He wasn't that mad man for me and he is way more needed than anything. Even from all of you. He was there when I needed him and how can you say that he wasn't that needed? Yes, he caused me the incident in that restaurant but he did that because he knew how that filthy waiter looked at me. He was mad at the fellow as he notice me being uncomfortable. " I furiously stated all the facts as all their faces were frowned.

Some minutes of silence enveloped us and my mother came up with a smirk.

"Well, your just going behind him because you thought that no guys will love you if it's not for him, isn't it? We have Liam here, sweetheart. Who's not a bipolar like him and he loves you. That monster just possessed you to not admit it that your stuck with him. " she continued as she patted my shoulder with a smirk.

Still the same parents. Tears prickled from my eyes and I controlled the urge to break down.

No, don't cry. I should face this also. I'm confident enough.

"I don't even know where's this concern about me are coming from. I went all 5 years being away from you two and do you know the reason? It's because I can't take any of your criticism and advises about my presence, yet he never did made me felt that way. He appreciate me for who I'm and for who I wanted to be. " I explained as my mind recalled about Noah.

"I'm not letting him go even if he wants to let me go. Because I had fixed my future with him and none of your concerns and care were needed. If you really wanted to devote the family with the Hesley's, then you better find someone else to replace me. You know, maybe someone who is more beautiful. " I continued with rage in my every words and all my insecurities took out in burst towards them.