Chapter 10 - Necessary.

Thank you so much for all the lovable votes and comments🙏

It's really encouraging me to update though!

Alright, Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

I couldn't believe in what had happened on this last 8 hours.

He was asking me on a date again. Like for real.

He wanted to go on a date with me and it sounds pretty serious.

How will it affect Cherry? Because no matter what, she's the reason how I get to know him despite the fact that we already bumped once in a gym.

Well, I guess I shouldn't think about that though. It's not like I'm dating him.

He won't date me. How can he, right?

Perhaps, this date is only to make it up for him.

The alarm clock roared and I remembered that it's time for me to get ready. I fixed an alarm at 6 so that I could get ready before the time he says.

This time I shouldn't be late or unready because I don't want to hurt him again.

And, I definitely don't want to cry again.

So, I began to get ready and I started with taking a shower again.

After taking a shower, I made my way to my closet and tried to find for a fine clothing.

Luckily, I found the nice one as it was one of my favourite design

Luckily, I found the nice one as it was one of my favourite design. It's a florally colourful sleeveless dress which is promptly below my knee.

I have no flabby arms, so wearing sleeveless dress won't put grudge on me. Well, despite my thick thighs and none hourglass figure.

I put my hair loose in the curls and I applied a bit of make up, adding with a mascara and some gloss.

As I got ready, the time was already 8 and I was standing near my door. Awaiting for a honk or something and I'm already in my heels.

Trying my best to walk precisely in this killer heels. Sometimes, heels did give me some headache.

15 minutes had passed and I was literally lingering on the door for a honk. Soon, I noticed that it was already 8.30 and no sounds of honk heard.

I finally made a decision to walk out of the house and who knows, that he was waiting for me on the parking without making a sound.

So, I walked out of my door and lean over at the corridor to survey around for his car.

None caught my eyes and I was stunned.

What if...what if it's a sort of revenge?

I have no handphone either to contact him so what should I do now?