Chapter 12 - Changes.

Nope. Not Noah's either.😂

Happy Reading!

Bella's POV:

Frustration and anxiety took over me when that moment came in my mind.

My fingers stopped functioning on its own and I retreat from the keyboard.

Stunned at my own self, I was too engross by him.

How could he do that to me?

I closed my eyes while holding on the arm rest of my office chair.

Memories of last night slowly displaying in my mind.

He kissed me way to surprisingly and I couldn't registered anything around me already. I, for once, started to react and as he noticed my acceptant, his lips moved in a perfect rhythm on mine. It was totally awkward and since it's a sudden unplanned kiss, I just played along with him.

After he pulled away from the long affectionate kiss, I realised that I was holding onto his shirt and his arm was around my waist. Our eyes grazing moments that we had.

He looked me in my eyes and let me go instantly.

He looked me unknowingly and he was clearly reacting as if it's a mistake. The next thing he did, surprised me.

He left without a word. He let me to seek all the stares and left me simply after giving such kiss.

I-I don't want to be there any longer. Tears prickled down my eyes and I hugged myself firmly.

Running out of the restaurant seems like the best option for me and so I did. As soon as I came outside, I saw him facing away from me while leaning onto his car. With his head bowed a little.

He didn't left me alone but I wasn't ready to meet him that time.

So, I quickly booked a cab and luckily, the driver was just a minute away.

The driver stopped the car right past his car and I had no choice but to walk pass him. I walked in rush, ignoring the pain in the heels and I hopped into the cab.

As the car moves, I could hear my name being yelled from behind yet I ignored it.

What happened that time was clearly a mistake to him and of course, it wasn't for me.

My first kiss isn't just a mistake. I felt blessed at first to kiss the most handsome man I knew but all crushed inwardly as it happens.

He doesn't kiss me for desire but only for soothe himself. How much fool I'm?

I'm naive but it doesn't mean that he could use me anytime he wants.

My eyes opened along with tears dropping down my cheeks.

This time, I never felt humiliated but used. Even though it's sort of comfort for him, it wasn't for me.

I thought...I thought that he was kissing me with all desire and feelings but after that, his deed explained me.

Maybe, Cherry's is still in his mind. Who knows that right?

I'm just an anger soother for him.

My heart break in such thoughts.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I quickly open my eyes, only to meet Cherry's confused eyes staring at me.

Luckily, the tears went faint or else, it would be very clear like I had been crying all this time.

"Are you okay, Bella? " Cherry questioned and I nodded a little.

Thankfully, she never push any longer or else I will breaking down infront her.