Chapter 28 - Sickness.

Sorry for no update since like forever lol

So here's this double UPDATE🤩

Noah's POV:

Happiness fill in my heart for the night while watching this beauty beside me. Even, the sounds of waves that once I claimed to be perfect is nothing anymore. Just her sounds of cute little snores were enough to captivate my shining morning.

How long did it take me to realise such a change in me?

After that so unexpected confession of hers, I took her in my arms. Embracing her tightly as if there's no tomorrow and kissing her again, hungrily.

We cuddled up on the shore as we enjoyed the night view of the ocean together and I felt the happiest yesterday. Her shying and blushing self couldn't stop putting me in amazement as we cuddled there.

Later when we returned back to our room, she hesitated. I knew straight away about what goes on in her mind and it's clearly evident with her blushes.

For once, we ended up cuddling on bed as I joined her together because I know that she's not ready for this and just because we confessed about wanting each other, doesn't mean that we need to make love to prove it.

There's much more that I need to prove her. She doesn't deserve to be with me but she still stayed. She said that she wanted me too and the time I realise something.

Bella wanted me, despite everything I did to her and I'm very wrong about people not understanding me because she did knew me.

She understood me and she...likes me. Can I say it that way?

I think, I had never been this excited and overjoyed, even when Cherry accepted to date me. That's the sick old feelings after all.

But somehow, I need to thank Cherry. Because if I hadn't meet her, I wouldn't got the chance to meet this woman. Our first meet up which was in the gym will be a total waste if I hadn't met Cherry.

I felt her stirring a bit as her arms are now practically snuggled around me and her head laid on my chest as if it's nothing new to do. I voluntarily tighten our embrace even closer and that little satisfied smile displayed on her soft lips.

Such a cuddly baby she is.

A knock, I heard this sound of knock on her door and I refused to open it. God, it's 3am and this drunkard can't mind their businesses.

The party is still on as the sounds of music blazing echoing through the windows, then what's this person doing here.

Or, is this some guy from the party who wanted to take advantage of Bella on this time? My mind thickened and sicken on the thought yet the knocks are very lingering.

Now, I couldn't keep my nerves in. I needed to see this person behind the door now and let's just hope that I don't kill anyone tonight if my thoughts were true.

He's going to be promoted to hell.

Setting her arms free from me gently, I pecked her head and exited the bed. Marching to the door while rolling up my sleeves and I opened the door.

I thought to meet a drunkard man but Cherry stood there, with surprised wide eyes.

Huh, of course she won't expect me to be in the same room with Bella. I could smirk at the views that's running in her mind right now but I stayed static. Cocking my eyebrow a little as if questioning her and my arms came across my chest.

"What...what are you doing in here? Aren't you in the corner room? " she questioned confusingly and I smirked while shrugging simply.

"Well, I do. But, I need to give a little company to my Bella so I don't mine staying here with her. " I explained and her face turned cold.

"So...sleeping together, huh? After what I said...after what we gone through...after even I said that stop making me jealous..you are still going behind her? " she nearly yelled and I gawked at her.

How the hell she thinks that I ever could listen to her? I'm not her puppet anymore. I did reminded her today.

"Cherry...stop exaggerating. I'm doing all of this not to make you jealous anymore. Maybe, I did...before but now...I told you that I felt this... something on her. " I confessed softly as I peered to look at the sleeping figure behind. That vibrating beautiful woman of mine.

"There's no more making you jealous anymore. " I strictly uttered as my gaze rush back to her.

She sighed and her demeanor changed. Her eyes growing with empathy and her hands clutching on mine.

"Noah...but...but...I still kind of have this feelings for you. " she confessed ever slowly as she looked me with desire and before I could back off, we heard her husband calling out her name.

He was frowned to see her holding my hand and she quickly pulled it away. Her face bowing then meeting her husband with a sly smile as his eyes grew tension on me.

"Hey, honey. I...was just talking to him. " she replied awkwardly and I shook my head, in disappointment.

Why do I have to deal with such a drama? So, I slammed the door on her face and walked back to the bed.

I'm glad that she's asleep as she didn't have to face this drama for me.

I sat on the bed, with my both palms placed on my head. Memorise and thoughts rushing inside me as the situation gave me this new sickness.

Why this is happening to me?

I glanced back at Bella as she turned to show her back at me and I felt warmness erupting in me while I laid next to her, feeling her under my arms as I circled my arms around her waist to pull her close.

What would I have done if there's no you right now, Bella?

Dramatic turn upcoming➡️