Epilogue - Memories.

Praise yourself because your already at the EPILOGUE now

#dontcry ಥ‿ಥ

I'm a fan of hashtags now and Happy Reading my Amores❤️

Bella's POV:

Our wedding is very blissful and heavenly at the same time. It's simple and small in amount as we only invited the important ones. It's a beach wedding as Noah and I were a fan of beaches so we decided to get marry there.

What should I say about wedding dress? All thanks to my mother, she's the one who specially bought me the dress and yes, after the moment when I said that I'm pregnant, she span into thousands of sparks

What should I say about wedding dress? All thanks to my mother, she's the one who specially bought me the dress and yes, after the moment when I said that I'm pregnant, she span into thousands of sparks. Well, my father is still mad at us but at least, he showed up to the wedding.

As soon as we said our, 'I do' , Noah kissed me very passionately as he crashed me in a hug. The little bump that visible was lightly poking him and he chuckles while caressing his hand on my belly.

"Noah, your making it obvious. " I whispered to him and he nodded in realization. We are making a surprise pregnancy reveal to our closed ones and I'm waiting for this particular special couple to show up.

"Who are we waiting for, my wife? Everyone is waiting. " Noah mumbled into my ears as he wrapped his arms around my waist while everyone was enjoying the scenery around.

"Just a few minutes, please. " I asked with that puppy like eyes and he chuckles while nodding.

Aren't they going to come? I'm sure that my talk with that special someone will be melting them and they yet to know the awaiting surprise. They would never learn anything if they never showed up. I was staring at aisle for any old aged couple to show up but none appeared.

I looked at smiling and waving Noah at everyone around, with me still in his arms, yet, I only feel pity at him. I know that how is he really wishing for his parents to be here as mine does.