Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.

It's kind of long but worth it lol

So, Happy Reading❤️

Bella's POV:

How can I do something which is clearly unexpected?

For the past a week, I have been doing everything unexpectedly and the unexpected things happening at the right time.

Even right now, I'm clueless and doesn't expect myself to hover over his house's door. Thinking whether I should ring the bell or just leave.

I'm flabbergasted on my own self and I know that I could only blame myself for all of this.

I shouldn't had to assume something like that on him. I should at least talk about this to clarify.

But, I did nothing.

I just ignored him and in the unexpected way, my handphone got insane exactly on that day yet the emotional attack began.

The guilt is lingering on me and the whole night yesterday was a living hell for me. Once I closed my eyelids, his bloody knuckles and anger look remained.

As I mentioned, I couldn't denied the fact that he is obviously affecting me.

I'm weak from heart but I won't get that emotional over something. Even when I got bullied on high school for being so unusual than other girls, I still stayed strong yet I never breakdown like this.

While still staring at the massive wooden door, my fingers twitched to press on the doorbell but I resisted.

I'm clueless and afraid about how would he react when he saw me after last night.

I know for sure that he would be hating me. But, I had something to apologize for.

I shouldn't jump into conclusion without knowing the story and at least, I could had find a way to reach him that day. I failed at the time and now, I'm here to heal the guilt in me for hurting him.

Well, I think I shouldn't stay like this.

I just need to apologize and that's it. No guilty feeling would be charged.

So with a huge courage, I pressed onto the doorbell. Since it's a penthouse, the doorbell made a big sound along the hall way and it startled me.

Soon, the door clicked and it swung open. I was welcomed by a middled age woman while she looked up at me with a smile.

I stood there in awkward and return her smile while greeting her.

"Hello, can I see Noah? I-I mean... Noah Debrew. " I stuttered as usual as I know that I will only do this when I'm nervous.

"Yes, dear. Your at the right place. " she replied lively but then she frowned immediately as she recalled something.

"Noah's home but...there's this bimbo with him. " she announced in whisper as of she only wanted me to listen while inviting me in.

I gave an awkward smile. Wondering about what to reply.

"Who's this? " There's this voice coming in between us while I was fidgeting my brain to reply and I willingly looked at the owner.

The woman infront me was just in her two piece while all of slender figure popped out.

Don't she have manners? Like, there's this sweet middled age woman here and she's clearly disrespecting her.

I shook my head, left to right at her shamelessness and I heard a grumble. I looked at her, only to see her staring me with pure disgust till up to toe.