Chapter 5 - Anger.

Noah's POV again!

Happy Reading❤️

Noah's POV:

I was driving and I'm clueless about how do I did that?

My true intention to meet Bella today was to apologize for what I did. I don't really want to trouble her anymore and that's what I had planned to tell her before seeing her.

Then suddenly, after I saw Cherry beside her, I don't know where this sweet talk with Bella came in. I felt like Cherry was tensed about my presence there and she might thought that I had shown for her.

Yet, I evident this hint of confusion and kind of a bit jealousy in that blue orbs of Cherry. I think, she's offended because I was there for Bella but not her.

How can Cherry feel this way?

And, that when I used this cue as a revenge to taunt her inner love for me.

If I get close to Bella in front of her face then she will finally know how worth my love is for her.

The role play I did just now was perfectly enough though yet the proposal for a date with Bella, will clearly provoke Cherry.

It will be a perfect plan to make her realise my love and soon, she would be back to me.

For Bella, I do feel bad to use her but what if we get to be a good friends and of course, I will let her know about this sooner.

I would love to be her friend but what's this disturbing sensation in me when I saw her just now?

As I said, she looks so beautiful with the loose curly hairs flowing on the side. I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier.

Perfect black and curly hair.

Then, comes her curvaceous figure that highlighted from the thin fabric of her high waisted dress.

Beautiful.

Shit. What happen to me? What happen to my eyes that didn't capture Cherry's appearance but only Bella's?

Did my heart already forget Cherry? No, that's not possible.

Cherry's the woman of my dreams. She make me happy and warm. How can I let her go?

That just won't put justice for me.

For now, two women are playing with my mind. One, is clearly provoking the evilness in me as I planned just now and another one, is messing up with my mind about her glorious feature.

My question to myself, what should I do after this?

*****
Urgh. I hate this ringing sound on my ears so as usual, my hand meets the alarm to shut it off and I could already hear the sounds of something fell on the ground.

I hope my alarm won't go rest in peace sooner. Because, thats my only saviour on the morning.

With a grunt, I leave the bed and went to the shower. After taking the bath, I came back to my room and changed into some Jonker pants while being shirtless because I'm home alone now.

I would rather be shirtless than being naked around the house as most of my friends said so. Like, yucks.

Even, Cherry did hate it when once we had this conversation to talk. Damn, why am I mentioning her right now?

I thought successfully I would get to pass the weekends but what is she doing in my mind?

Pressing my palms with pressure on the dresser, I could feel the pain through my veins that's shooting straight up to my brain and I looked up at myself on the mirror while ignoring the fact that it's hurting me.